- Anne Fairbrother, Randall Wenstel, Keith Sappington, William Wood, 2007. Framework for metals risk assessment, Ecotoxicology and environmental Safety 68 (2007) 145–227. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- EEA (European Environmental Agency), 2007. Progress in management of contaminated sites. Report CSI 015, Copenhagen, European Environment Agency; 2007.
- ISO 11466, 1999. Soil quality. Extraction of trace elements soluble soluble in aqua regia, Romanian Standards Association.
- McLean JE and Bledsoe BE. EPA Raport: Ground water issue – Behavior of metals in soil. 1992; 12; EPA/540/S-92/018.
- Szanto PM, Micle V, Prodan CV. Study of soil qualiy in Copsa Mica area with the aim of their remediation. ProEnvironment 2011; 4; 169–173.
- Toledo JM, Corella J, Corella LM. The partition- ning of heavymetal in incineration of sludges and waste in a bubbling fluidized bed – 2. Interpretation of results with a conceptual model. J of Hazardous Materials 2005; B126; 158–168. [CrossRef]
- US EPA (United States, Environmental Protection Agency), 1989. Risk Assessment Guidance for Superfund, Volume I, Human Health Evaluation Manual (Part A). Report EPA/540/1-89/002. (December 1989). < http://www.epa.gov/oswer/riskassessment/ragsa/pdf/rags_a.pdf>.
- Van de Velden M, Dewil R, Baeyens J, Josson L, Lanssens P. The distribution of heavy metals during fluidized bed combustion sludge (FBSC). J of Hazardous Materials 2008; 151; 96–102. [CrossRef]
- Zhang D, Kong H, Wu D, He S, Hu Z, Dai L. Impact of Pyrolysis treatment on heavy metals in sediment. Soil and Sediment Contamination; 2009; 18; 745–765
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2013|