- Abedini R, Nezhadmoghadam A. Application of Membrane in gas separation processes, Journal of petroleum and Coal. 2010; 52: 69–80.
- Ahalya N, Ramachandra TV and Kanamadi RD. Biosorption of Heavy Metals. Res. J. Chem. Environ. Dec, 2003; 7.
- Bukhari N, Chaudry MA, Mazhar M. Mechanism of cobalt, (II), transport,through,triethanolamine cyclohexanone supported liquid membranes, Journal of Membrane. Science. 2004; 234: 157–165.
- Bukhari N, Chaudry A, M.Mazhar M. Triethanolamine-cyclohexanone supported liquid membranes study for extraction and removal of nickel ions from nickel plating wastes, Jouranl of Membrane Science. 2006;283: 182–189. [CrossRef]
- Chaudry M.A, Bukhari N, Mazhar M, Abbasi W. Coupled transport of chromium(III) ions across triethanolamine/ cyclohexanone based supported liquid membranes for tannery waste treatment Separation And Purification Technology. 2007;55: 292–299. [CrossRef]
- Chimuka L, Cukrowska E, Åke Jönsson J. Why Liquid membrane extraction is an attractive alternative in sample preparation. Journal of Pure Applied Chemistry, 2004; 76:707–722. [CrossRef]
- Dupler D. Heavy Metal Poisoning. Grade Encyclopedia of alternative medicine. Farmington Hills, I: Gale group, 2001.
- Hutton M, Symon C. The Quantities of Cadmium, Lead, Mercury and Arsenic Entering the U.K. Environment from Human Activities. Sci. Total Environ. 1986; 57:129–150. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Husseinzadeh D. Selective and Facilitated Transport of Vanadium (VO2+) Ion through Supported Liquid Membrane and Effects of Membrane Characteristics. World academy of sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2010; 71.
- Winston Ho WS, Wang B, Neumuller TE, Roller J. Supported liquid membrane for the removal and recovery of metals from waste waters and process streams: Environmental progress. 2001; 20: 11.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|