- A. Ramly, N.A. Ahmad, and N.H. Ishak, “The Effects Of Design On The Maintenance Of Public Housing Buildings In Malaysia – Part One,” Building Engineer (ABE International), no. April, pp. 30–33, 2006.
- C.C.K.D. Kowaltowski, V.G. Da Silva, S.A.MG. Pina, L.C. Labaki, R.C. Ruschel, and D. de C. Moreira, “Quality of life and sustainability issues as seen by the population of low-income housing in the region of Campinas, Brazil,” Habitat Int., vol. 30, pp. 1100–1114, 2006. [CrossRef]
- K. Mearns, S.M. Whitaker, and R. Flin, “Safety climate, safety management practice and safety performance in offshore environments,” Saf. Sci., vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 641–680, Oct. 2003. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yau, “The Safety Performance of Apartment Buildings: Empirical Evidence from Hong Kong [PhD Thesis],” The University of Hong Kong, 2006.
- S.T. Wang, D. C. W. Ho, and W. Chen, “An introduction to the health concern in the Dwelling Performance Rating System in Mainland China, in E.H.W. Chan and D.C.W. Ho (eds.),” in Proceeding of CII-HK Conference 2005 on Healthy Building, Community Health and the Built Environment, 2005, pp. 95–108.
- A.B. Junaidi, R. Fauzi, and A.S. Ghazali, “Penilaian awal impak perlaksanaan Dasar Perumahan Negara terhadap sektor perumahan di Kuala Lumpur,” Geogr. Online Malaysia J. Soc. Sp., vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 90–108, 2012.
- I. Darkwa, “Post-occupancy evaluation of state-subsidised housing units in Kayamandi, Stellenbosch [PhD Thesis],” University of Stellenbosch, 2006.
- M. Way and B. Bordass, “Making feedback and post-occupancy evaluation routine 2: Soft landings – involving design and building teams in improving performance,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 4, pp.353–360, Jul. 2005. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Mohit, M. Ibrahim, and Y. R. Rashid, “Assessment of residential satisfaction in newly designed public low-cost housing in Kuala Lumpur, Habitat Int., vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 18–27, 2010. [CrossRef]
- N. Khalil, A.H. Nawawi, H.N. Husin, and H. Adnan, “Correlation of Building Performance and Occupant’s Satisfaction via Post Occupancy Evaluation for Malaysia’s Public Buildings,” in Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century (CITC-V) “Collaboration and Integration in Engineering, Management and Technology, 2009, pp. 1035 – 1042.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|