- Federal Coordinating Council for Science and Technology, (1979). “Federal Guidelines for Dam Safety,” Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, (1996). “Risk-Based Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction Studies,” EM 1110-2-1619, Washington, DC.
- National Research Council, (2000). “Risk Analysis and Uncertainty in Flood Damage Reduction Studies,” prepared by the Committee on Committee on Risk-Based Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction, National Academies Press, Washington, D.C.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers/American Nuclear Society, (2013). “Addendum B to ASME/ANS RA-S-2008 Standard for Level 1/Large Early Release Frequency Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Power Plant Applications”.
- Nuclear Regulatory U.S. Commission, (2012). “Practical Implementation Guidelines for SSHAC Level 3 and 4 Hazard Studies”, NUREG-2117, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, Washington, DC.
- EPRI, (1994). “Methodology for Developing Seismic Fragilities,” Prepared by Jack R. Benjamin & Associates, Inc. and RPK Structural Mechanics Consulting. TR–103959.
- Froehlich D.C. (2008). “Dam Breach Parameters and their Uncertainties,” ASCE Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 134, No. 12. [CrossRef]
- Xu Y. and Zhang L.M., (2009). “Breaching Parameters for Earth and Rockfill Dams,” ASCE, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, pp. 1957–1970. [CrossRef]
- Bowles D.S., Xu Y., Ehasz J.L., Briaud J.L., and Ey J.C., (2014). “Obtaining Reasonable Breach Hydrographs Based on Breach Parameter Estimates from Regression Methods,” Proceedings of the Association of State Dam Safety Officials Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Freeman G.E. R.R. Copeland, and M.A. Cowan, (1995). “Quantifying Stage-Discharge Uncertainty at Gaging Stations”, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Water Resources Engineering, San Antonio, TX. American Society of Civil Engineers, New York, NY.
- National Research Council, (2015). “Tying Flood Insurance to Flood Risk for Low-Lying Structures in the Floodplain,” prepared by the Committee on Risk-Based Methods for Insurance Premiums of Negatively Elevated Structures in the National Flood Insurance Program, National Academies Press, Washington, D.C.
- Hydrologic Engineering Center (HEC) (2010), “HEC–RAS,” Version 4.1.0., U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Davis, CA.
- Goodell C.R. (2013). “Moving Towards Risk-Informed Dam Breach Modeling,” Dam Safety 2013, Association of State Dam Safety Officials, September.
- Grigg N.S. and Helweg O.J. (1975). State-of-the-Art of Estimating Flood Damage in Urban Areas, Water Resources Bulletin, American Water Resources Association, Vol. 11, No. 2.
- U.S. Federal Insurance Administration (1970). Flood Hazard Factors, Depth-Damage Curves, Elevation Frequency Curves, Standard Rate Tables.
- McBean E., Gorrie J., Fortin M., Ding J., and Moulton R. (1988). “Flood Depth—Damage Curves By Interview Survey.” J. Water Resour. Plann. Manage., 114(6), 613–634. [CrossRef]
- Thieken A.H., Mueller M., Kkreibich H., Merz B., (2005). Flood damage and influencing factors: New insights from the August 2002 flood in Germany, Water Resources Research, Vol. 41.
- U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation (2014). “RCEM – Reclamation Consequence Estimating Methodology (Interim), Guidelines for Estimating Life Loss for Dam Safety Risk Analysis,” February.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Risk evaluation and assessment|
|Published online||20 October 2016|