- Environment Agency (2012) Delivering Consistent standards for sustainable asset management. FCRM Asset Management. Maintenance Standards. Version 2 March 2012
- Defra/Environment Agency (2004) Reducing uncertainty in river flood conveyance, Phase 2. Conveyance Manual Project record W5A-057/PR/1
- Jacobs (2007). A guide to the use of the Stream Power Tool in River Management. Preliminary User Guide.
- Wallerstein, N.P., Soar, P.J., Thorne, C.R. (2006) River Energy Auditing Scheme (REAS for catchment flood management planning. Proceedings of the International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics, Lisbon, Portugal, 6-8 September. River Flow 2006.
- Annandale, G.W. (2006). Scour Technology: Mechanics and Engineering Practice. New York. McGraw-Hill.
- Penning-Rowsell, E., Johnson, C., Tunstall, S., Tapsell, S., Morris, J., Chatterton, J., Green, C. (2005) The benefits of flood and coastal risk management: a manual of assessment techniques. Published by Middlesex University Press
- Jamieson S, Lhomme J, Wright G, Gouldby B. (2012). A highly efficient 2D flood model with subelement topography. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Water Management, v. 165, n. 10, p. 581–595. [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|