- Waltham T. (2015), Sinking cities - An intergtrated approach towards solutions.
- Haasnoot M., Kwakkel J. H., Walker W. E., and ter Maat J. (2013). Dynamic adaptive policy pathways: A method for crafting robust decisions for a deeply uncertain world. Glob. Environ. Chang., vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 485–498. [CrossRef]
- Hallegatte S., Green C., Nicholls R. J., and Corfee-Morlot J. (2013) Future flood losses in major coastal cities, Nature. Climate. Chang., vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 802–806. [CrossRef]
- Ke Q. (2014). Flood risk analysis for metropolitan areas – a case study for Shanghai, November. Delft Univeristy of Techonology
- NDRC (2014). National Programs on Climate Adapatation. Report in Chinese
- Qin H. P., Li Z. X., and Fu G. (2013). The effects of low impact development on urban flooding under different rainfall characteristics, Journel of Environment. Manage., vol. 129, pp. 577–585. [CrossRef]
- Balica S. F., Wright N. G., and van der Meulen F. (2012). A flood vulnerability index for coastal cities and its use in assessing climate change impacts, vol. 64, no. 1.
- Ministry of Water Resource of China. (1998). Flood Prevention Programme for Tai Lake Basin. In Chinese
- Minidtry of Housing and Urban-rural Development. (2014). Design code of outdoor wasterwater engineering. Report number: GB 50014—2014. In Chinese
- Li Y., Qin Y. and Duan Z. (1998). An estimation and assessment of future sea level rise in Shanghai Region, Acta Geogr. Sin., vol. 5.
- Yin J., Hu Z., Xu X., Wang S. (2011). Multiple scenario analyses forecasting the confounding impacts of sea level rise and tides from storm induced coastal flooding in the city of Shanghai, China. Encironmental Earth Sci, vol. 63, pp. 407–414. [CrossRef]
- Gong Y. S. (2008). The impact of land subsidence in Shanghai. Yangtze River, vol. 39, no. 6, in Chinese
- Cui Y. L. D., Zhao G. (2012). Preliminary analysis of storm surge barrier at the mouth of the Huangpu River. Adv. Sci. Technol. Water Resour., vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1–4., in Chinese
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Adaptation to long term change|
|Published online||20 October 2016|