- NowamoozH, F Masrouri. Hydromechanical behavior of an expansive bentonite/silt mixture in cyclic suction-controlled drying and wetting tests. Engineering Geology 2008; 101: 154–164.
- AlonsoEE, RomeroE, HoffmannC, EscuderoEG. Expansive bentonite/sand mixture in cyclic controlled suction drying and wetting. Engineering Geology 2005; 81: 213–226.
- DifAE, BlumelWF. Expansive soils under cyclic drying and wetting. Geotechnical Testing Journal 1991; 14: 96–102.
- DayRW. Swell-shrink behavior of compacted clay. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 1994; 120: 618–623.
- Al-homoudA, BasmaA, MalkawiAH, BashabshehMA. Cyclic swelling behavior of clays. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 1995; 121: 562–565.
- NowamoozH, JahangirE, MasrouriF. Volume change behavior of a swelling soil compacted at different initial states. Engineering Geology 2013; 153: 25–34.
- NowamoozH, MasrouriF. Influence of suction cycles on the soil fabric of compacted swelling soil. Compted Rendus Geoscience 2010; 342: 901–910.
- AlonsoEE, GensA, JosaA, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Geotechnique 1990; 40: 405–430.
- CuiYJ, Yahia-aissaM, DelageP. A model for the volume change behavior of heavily compacted swelling clays. Engineering Geology 2002; 64: 233–250.
- WheelerSJ, SharmaRS, BuissonMSR. Coupling of hydraulic hysteresis and stress-strain behavior in unsaturated soils. Geotechnique 2003; 53: 41–54.
- SunWJ, SunDA. Coupled modeling of hydro-mechanical behavior of unsaturated compacted expansive soils. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2011; 36: 1002–1022.
- AlonsoEE., VaunatJ, GensA. Modeling the mechanical behavior of expansive clays. Engineering Geology 1999; 54: 173–183. [CrossRef]
- ZarkaJ, CasierJ. Elastic plastic response of structure to cyclic loading: practical rules. In: Nemat-NasserS, editor. Mechanics Today, vol. 6. Pergamon Press: Oxford; 1979, p. 93–198.
- ZarkaJ, FrelatJ, InglebertG., Kasmai-NavidiP. A new approach in inelastic analysis of structures. M.Nijhoff, Dordrecht, 1990.
- SharpR, BookerJ. Shakedown of pavements under moving surface load. Journal of Transportation Engineering 1984; 110: 1–14. [CrossRef]
- ChazallonC, KovalG, HornychP, AllouF, MouhoubiS. Modeling of rutting of two flexible pavements with the shakedown theory and the finite element method. Computers and Geotechnics 2009; 36: 798–809. [CrossRef]
- ChazallonC, AllouF, HornychP, MouhoubiS. Finite element modeling of the long term behavior of a full scale flexible pavement with the shakedown theory. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2009; 33: 45–70. [CrossRef]
- HabiballahT, ChazallonC. An elastoplastic model based on the shakedown concept for flexible pavements unbound granular materials. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2005; 29: 577–596. [CrossRef]
- AllouF, ChazallonC, HornychP. A numerical model for flexible pavements rut depth evolution with time. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2007; 33: 1–22. [CrossRef]
- NowamoozH, MasrouriF. Mechanical behavior of expansive soils after several drying and wetting cycles. Geomechanics and geoengineering 2010; 5(4): 213–221. [CrossRef]
- CAST3M. See website http://www-cast3m.cea.fr/. (CAST3M is a research FEM environment; its development is sponsored by the French Atomic Energy Commission).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|