- E. Drumm, D. Boles, and G. Wilson, “Desiccation cracks result in preferential flow,” Environ. Geotech., pp. 22–26, 1997.
- M. Flury, H. Flühler, W. A. Jury, and J. Leuenberger, “Susceptibility of soils to preferential flow of water: A field study,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 30, 7, pp. 1945–1954, 1994.
- W. H. Albright, C. H. Benson, G. W. Gee, T. Abichou, S. W. Tyler, and S. a. Rock, “Field performance of a compacted clay langfill final cover at a humid site,” J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng., vol. 132, pp. 1393–1403, 2006. [CrossRef]
- P. D. Jackson, K. J. Northmore, P. I. Meldrum, D. A. Gunn, J. R. Hallam, J. Wambura, B. Wangusi, and G. Ogutu, “Non-invasive moisture monitoring within an earth embankment - A precursor to failure,” NDT E Int., vol. 35, pp. 107–115, 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Pouya, “A finite element method for medeling coupled flow and deformation in porous fractured media,” Int. J. Numer. Anal. Methods Geomech., vol. 32, 2015.
- A. Pouya and P. Bemani, “A damage-plasticity model for cohesive fractures,”Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., vol. 73, pp. 194–202, 2015.
- A. Pouya and S. Ghabezloo, “Flow Around a Crack in a Porous Matrix and Related Problems,”Transp. Porous Media, vol. 84, pp. 511–532, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Sanchez, A. Atique, S. Kim, E. Romero, and M. Zielinski, “Exploring desiccation cracks in soils using a 2D profile laser device,” Acta Geotech., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 583–596, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef]
- G. El Mountassir, M. Sánchez, E. Romero, and R. A A Soemitro , “Behaviour of compacted silt used to construct flood embankment,” Proc. ICE - Geotech. Eng., vol. 164, no. 3, pp. 195–210, Jun. 2011. [CrossRef]
- G. El Mountassir, M. Sánchez, and E. Romero, “An experimental study on the compaction and collapsible behaviour of a flood defence embankment fill,”Eng. Geol., vol. 179, pp. 132–145, Sep. 2014. [CrossRef]
- G. W. Wilson, “Soil Evaporative Fluxes for Geotechnical Engineering Problems,” 1990.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|