E3S Web of Conferences is indexed in:
- Agricultural & Environmental Science Database (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science) (Subject to acceptance - as for all proceedings journals)
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database (Proquest)
- EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service)
- Ei Compendex
- Google Scholar
- IET INSPEC
- Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest)
- NASA ADS
- SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest)
- Technology Collection (ProQuest)
- Wanfang Data
This journal is indexed in Crossref.
The Crossref system is used for linking citations across publishers. To ensure direct linking to and from its contents, EDP Sciences registers its scientific research journals to Crossref. Online archives have also been indexed.
Any Crossref members can create direct links from its online references to the EDP Sciences contents, using Crossref database. Reciprocally, the online references of EDP Sciences articles include direct links to the cited articles. Such links can be created on condition that the reference of the cited article matches a Crossref data. In particular these direct links only concern references whose publishers have previously indexed their own data to Crossref.
Read more about Crossref.