- G. Blight, “Interactions between the atmosphere and the earth,” Géotechnique, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 715–767, (1997).
- G. Blight, “Solar heating of the soil and evaporation from a soil surface,” Géotechnique, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 355–363, Jan. (2009).
- Y. J. J. Cui, Y. F. F. Lu, P. Delage, and M. Riffard, “Field simulation of in situ water content and temperature changes due to ground atmospheric interactions,” Géotechnique, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 557–567, (2005).
- C.-S. Tang, Y.-J. Cui, B. Shi, A.-M. Tang, and C. Liu, “Desiccation and cracking behaviour of clay layer from slurry state under wetting–drying cycles,” Geoderma, vol. 166, no. 1, pp. 111–118, Oct. (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Cordero, A. Cuadrado, A. Ledesma, and P. C. Prat, “Patterns of cracking in soils due to drying and wetting cycles,” in Unsaturated Soils: Research and Applications - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT 2014, pp. 381–387, (2014).
- M.R. Lakshmikantha, P.C. Prat, A. Ledesma (2012). “Experimental evidence of size effect in soil cracking”. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, vol. 49, p. 264–284. [CrossRef]
- G. C. Topp, J. L. Davis, and A. P. Annan, “Electromagnetic determination of soil water content: Measurements in coaxial transmission lines,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 16, no. 3, p. 574, (1980). [CrossRef]
- T. Hueckel, B. Mielniczuk, M. El Youssoufi, L. Hu, and L. Laloui, “A three-scale cracking criterion for drying soils,” Acta Geophys., vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 1049–1059, Jan. (2014). [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|