E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
Quality assurance program of a nuclear facility
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow, 129337, Russia
* Corresponding author: email@example.com
Quality Assurance Program (QAP, Program) is a standard, which regulates and coordinates activity, as well as determines quality assurance policy regarding services rendered and construction works conducted on nuclear infrastructure facilities. The Program must comply with the requirements of federal rules and regulations in the field of nuclear power engineering. The present QAP is available to all organisation employees carrying out works and rendering services during construction, reconstruction and major repairs of nuclear facilities as well as to experts conducting works and rendering services on a contract basis. The QAP implementation analysis and the evaluation of its results is conducted through internal audits. The implementation of the quality assurance program is provided through the following principles:
– the responsibility for quality assurance when conducting actual works and rendering services is imposed upon the task performer;
– precise segregation of duties and responsibilities between all contractors;
– regular control of compliance with regulations and developer’s requirements, as well as accurate documentation of the monitoring results;
– systematic update tracking for all official regulations and norms;
– the quality assurance methods incorporate the classification of equipment, systems and installation in terms of their impact on safety of nuclear facilities approved by official rules and regulations in the atomic energy sector.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2019
This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.