E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- EEA (European Environmental Agency), Progress in management of contaminated sites. Report CSI 015, Copenhagen, Denmark: European Environment Agency 2007. [Google Scholar]
- EN 13284-1:2002, Stationary source emissions. Determination of low range mass concentration of dust. Manual gravimetric method. [Google Scholar]
- Erdem M., Ożverdi A., Leaching behavior of chromium in chrome shaving generated in tanning process and its stabilization, J. of Hazardous Materials 2008; 156(1–3): 51–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fairbrother A., Wenstel R., Sappington K., Wood W., Framework for Metals Risk Assessment, Frontier article, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2007; 68:145–227. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kirk,W., Chris, C.Y.C., and Hilary, M.. Chromium behaviour during thermal treatment of MSW, J. of Hazardous Materials 2002; 90(1):39–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merino J., Bucalá V., Effect of temperature on the release of hexadecane from soil by thermal treatment, J. of Hazardous Materials 2007; 143: 455–461. [Google Scholar]
- UNDP, Chemicals and Gender, Environment and Energy Group, United Nations Development Program, Energy & Environment Practice, Gender Mainstreaming Guidance Series, Chemicals Management 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D., Kong H., Wu D., He S., Hu Z., Dai L., Impact of Pyrolysis Treatment on Heavy Metals in Sediment, Soil and Sediment Contamination 2009; 18:754–765,. [Google Scholar]
- Wijesekara S., Navarro R., Hu Z., Matsumura M., Simultaneous Treatment of Dioxins and Heavy Metals in Tagonoura Harbor Sediment by Two-Step Pyrolysis, Soil and Sediment Contamination 2007; 16:569–584. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.