E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Acosta JA, Jansen B, Kalbitz, K, Faz A, Martinez S. Salinity increases mobility of heavy metals in soils. Chemosphere 2011; 85: 1318–1324. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Al-Hamdan AZ., Reddy KR. Transient behavior of heavy metals in soils during electrokinetic remediation. Chemosphere 2008; 71:860–871. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Benamar A, Baraud F. Electrokinetic remediation of dredged sediments from Le havre harbor. European J. of Env. and Civil Eng. 2011; 15:215–228.
- Kirkelund GM, Ottosen LM, Villumsen A. Investigations of Cu, Pb and Zn partitioning by sequential extraction in harbour sediments after electrodialytic remediation. Chemosphere 2010; 79: 997–1002. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lin JG, Chen SY. The relationship between adsorption of heavy metal and organic matter in river sediments. Environ. Int. 1998; 24: 345–352. [CrossRef]
- Yuan C, Chiang TS, Enhancement of electrokinetic remediation of arsenic spiked soil by chemical reagents. J. of Hazard. Materials 2008; 152: 309–315. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.