E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere I: “Regional Scales”|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Dillon T, Beckvar S, Kern J. Residue-based dose-response in fish: an analysis using lethality-equivalent endpoints. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2010, 29:2559ߝ2565. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gratz LE, Identification of atmospheric mercury sources and transport pathways on local and regional scales. Ph. D. thesis, University of Michigan 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Landis MS, Keeler GJ. Critical evaluation of a modified automatic wet-only precipitation collector for mercury and trace element determinations. Environmental Science and Technology 1997, 31:2610ߝ2615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Risch MR, Gay DA, Fowler KK, Keeler GJ, Backus SM, Blanchard P, Barres JA, Dvonch JT. Spatial patterns and temporal trends in mercury concentrations, precipitation depths, and mercury wet deposition in the North American Great Lakes region. Environmental Pollution 2012, 161:261ߝ271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Risch MR, DeWild JF, Krabbenhoft DP, Kolka RK, Zhang L. Litterfall mercury dry deposition in the eastern USA. Environmental Pollution 2012, 161:284ߝ290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandheinrich MB, Bhavsar SP, Bodaly RA, Drevnick PE, Paul EA. Ecological risk of metyhylmercury to piscivorous fish of the Great Lakes region. Ecotoxicology 2012, 20:1577ߝ1587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA 2011, Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for Power Plants, http://www.epa.gov/mats/actions.html retrieved April, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA National Emissions Inventory (NEI) Air Pollutant Emissions Trends Data, http://www.epa.gov/ttnchie1/trends/ retrieved April, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- University of Michigan Air Quality Laboratory (UMAQL), Assessing the risk of mercury deposition to Illinois watersheds from coal-fired utilities and other major sources. Report prepared for the State of Illinois Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Water, June 2010. [Google Scholar]
- White EM, Keeler GJ, Landis MS. Spatial variability of wet mercury deposition in eastern Ohio: summertime meteorological case study analysis of local source influences. Environmental Science and Technology 2009, 43:4946ߝ4953. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.