E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils I: Amended Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Gungor K, Karthikeyan KG. Probable phosphorus solid phases and their stability in anaerobically digested dairy manure. Trans. ASAE 2005; 48:1509–1520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holm-Nielsen JB, Al Seadi T, Oleskowicz-Popiel P. The future of anaerobic digestion and biogas utilization. Bioresour. Technol. 2009; 100:5478–5484. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Moller H B, Nielsen AM, Andersen GH, Nakakubo R. Process performance of biogas plants integrating pre-separation of manure. In S.O. Petersen (ed.) 12th Conference of the FAO/ESCORENA Network on Recycling Agricultural, Municipal and Industries Residues in Agriculture (RAMIRAN). Aarhus, Denmark. August 2006; Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Tjele, Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- Parkinson J A, Allen SE. A wet oxidation procedure suitable for the determination of nitrogen and mineral nutrients in biological material. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 1975; 6:1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pitts G. Clean, green and powered by cow patties. The Globe and Mail Industry News. 2010. Available at: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busines s/industry-news/energy-and-resources/clean-green-a nd-powered-by-cow-patties/article1471817/ (verified Mar 30, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- SAS Institute Inc. SAS OnlineDoc® 9.2. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc. 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.