E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils I: Amended Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Dimitriou I, Eriksson J, Adler A, Aronsson P, Verwijst T. Fate of heavy metals after application of sewage sludge and wood-ash mixtures to short-rotation willow coppice. Environ Pollut 2006; 142:160–169. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hansen HK, Pedersen AJ, Ottosen LM, Villumsen A. Speciation and mobility of cadmium in straw and wood combustion fly ash. Chemosphere 2001; 45:123–128. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Insam H, Franke-Whittle IH. Knapp BA, Plank R. Use of wood ash and anaerobic sludge for grassland fertilization: Effects on plants and microbes. Die Bodenkultur 2009; 60:43–55.
- Obernberger I, Biedermann F, Widmann W, Riedl R. Concentrations of inorganic elements in biomass fuels and recovery in the different ash fractions. Biomass and Bioenergy 1997; 12:211–224. [CrossRef]
- Obernberger I, Supancic K. Possibilities of ash utilization from biomass combustion plants. Proceedings of the 17th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition. Hamburg. ETA-Renewable Energies (Ed.). Italy. 2009.
- Ribbing C. Environmentally friendly use of non-coal ashes in Sweden. Waste Manage 2007; 27: 1428–1435. [CrossRef]
- Saidur R, Abdelaziz EA, Demirbas A, Hossain MS, Mekhilef S. A review on biomass as a fuel for boilers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2011; 15:2262–2289. [CrossRef]
- Uckert G, Mette R, Sattelmacher B. Utilisation of boiler ash from biomass heating plants as fertilizer subsitut. Horst WJ et al. (Eds.), Plant nutrition-Food security and sustainability of agro-ecosystems 2001, 992–993.
- Zhang FS, Yamasaki S, Nanzyo M. Waste ashes for use in agricultural production: I. Liming effect: contents of plant nutrients and chemical characteristics of some metals. Sci Total Environ 2002; 284:215–225. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.