E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Gleisner H, Welz B, Einax JW, Optimization of fluorine determination via molecular absorption of gallium mono-fluoride in a graphite furnace using a highresolution continuum source spectrometer, Spectrochim. Acta Part B, 2010, 65:864–869. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang M D, Becker-Ross H, Florek S, Heitmann U, Okruss M, Determination of halogens via molecules in the air acetylene flame using high-resulution continuum source absorption spectrometry Part 1: Fluorine, Spectrochim. Acta B, 2006, 61:572–578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozbek N, Akman S, Method development for the determination of fluorine in toothpaste via molecular absorption of aluminum mono fluoride using a high- resolution continuum source nitrous oxide/acetylene flame atomic absorption spectrophotometer, Talanta, doi:10.1016/j.talanta. 2012.03.034. [Google Scholar]
- Ozbek N, Akman S, Method development for the determination of fluorine in water samples via the molecular absorption of strontium monofluoride formed in an electrothermal atomizer, Spectrochim. Acta Part B, 2012, 69:32–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petersen PE, Lennon MA. Effective use of fluorides for the prevention of dental caries in the 21st century: the WHO approach, Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2004, 32(5):319–21 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Morés, G. C. Monteiro, F. S. Santos, E. Carasek, B. Welz, Determination of fluorine in tea using highresolution molecular absorption spectrometry with electrothermal vaporization of the calcium monofluoride CaF, Talanta, 2011, 85:2681–2685. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Zheng B, Zhai C, Yu G, Liu X, Relationship between fluorine in drinking water and dental health of residents in some large cities in China, Environ. Int. 2004, 30:1067–1073. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.