E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Sandblom J, Eisenman G, Walker JL, Electrical phenomena associated with the transport of ions and ion pairs in liquid ion-exchange membranes. I. Zero current properties J. Phys. Chem. 1967, 71:3862–3870. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Morf WE, Badertscher M, Zwickl T, de Rooij NF, Pretsch E, Effects of ion transport on the potential response of ionophore-based membrane electrodes: A theoretical approach, J. Phys. Chem. B 1999, 103:11346–11356. [CrossRef]
- Bakker E, Bühlmann P, Pretsch E, Carrier-based ion-selective electrodes and bulk optodes. 1. General characteristics Chem. Rev. 1997, 97: 3083–3132. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wardak C, Ionic liquids as new lipophilic additives to the membrane of lead ion-selective electrodes with solid contact, Intern. J. Environ. Anal. Chem. 2009, 89:735–748. [CrossRef]
- Wardak C, Ionic liquid improve analytical parameters of cadmium ion-selective electrodes with solid contact, Sensor Letters 2012, 10:1–7. [CrossRef]
- Abulhassani J, Manzoori JL, Amjadi M, Hollow fiber based-liquid phase microextraction using ionic liquid solvent for preconcentration of lead and nickel from environmental and biological samples prior to determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry, J. Hazardous . Materials 2010, 176: 481–486. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.