E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Contaminated Sites I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Abdola M, Chmtelnicka J. New Aspects on the Distribution and Metabolism of Essential Trace Elements after Dietary Exposure to Toxic Metals. Biol. Trace Element Res 1990;23:25–53. [CrossRef]
- Allen SE, Grimshaw HM, Rowland AP. Chemical analysis. In: Moore, P.D., Chapman, S.B. (Eds.), Methods in Plant Ecology. Blackwell Scientific Publication, Oxford, London, 1986 pp. 285–344.
- Calderon J, Ortiz-Perez D, Yanez L, Diaz-Barriga F. Human exposure to metals. Pathways of exposure, biomarkers of effect, and host factors. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safetya 2003; 56(1):93–103. [CrossRef]
- Cui YJ, Zhu YG, Zhai RH, Chen DY, Huang YZ, Qiu Y, Ling JZ. Transfer of metals from soil to vegetables in an area near a smelter in Nanning, China. Environment International 2004;30: 785–791. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Damek-Poprawa M, Sawicka-Kapusta K. Damage to liver, kidney and teats with reference to burden of heavy metals in yellow-necked mice from areas around steelworks and zinc smelters in Poland. Toxicol. 2003;186(1–2):147–158. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- FOEFL (Swiss Federal Office of Environment, Forest and Landscape). Commentary on the Ordinance Relating to Pollutants in Soils, VBBo of July 1, 1998, Bern.
- Jarup L. Hazards of heavy metal contamination. British Medical Bulletin 2003;68:167–182. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kabata Pendias A, Pendias H. Trace Elements in Soils and Plants, 3rd ed., CRC Press, USA, 2001. p. 413.
- Li X, Lee S.L, Wong S.C, Shi W, Thornton I. The study of metal contamination in urban soils of Hong Kong using a GIS-based approach. Environmental Pollution 2004; 129:113–124. [CrossRef]
- Qiu XX, Huang DF, Cai SX, Chen F, Ren Z.G, Cai YC. Investigation on vegetables pollution and the pollution sources and its control in Fuzhou, Fujian Province (China). Fujian J. Agric. Sci 2000; 15:16–21.
- Roychowdhury T, Tokunaga H, Ando M. Survey of arsenic and other heavy metals in food composites and drinking water and estimation of dietary intake by the villagers from an arsenic-affected area of West Bengal, India. Science of the Total Environment 2003; 308(1–3): 15–35. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Turkdogan MK, Akman N, Tuncer I, Dilek FH. The high prevalence of esophageal and gastric cancers in Eastern Turkey. Med. Biol. Environ 1998; 26: 79–84.
- Wang L X, Guo Z H, Xiao X Y, Chen T B, Liao X Y, Song J et al. Heavy metal pollution of soils and vegetables in the midstream and downstream of the Xiangjiang River, Hunan Province. Journal of Geographical Sciences 2008; 18(3): 353–362. [CrossRef]
- Wang QC, Ma ZW. Heavy metals in chemical fertilizer and environmental risks, Rural Eco-Environ. 2004; 20 (2): 62–64 (in Chinese).
- Xie Z M, Li J, Chen J J, Wu W H. Study on guidelines for health risk to heavy metals in vegetable plantation soils in China. Asian Journal of Ecotoxicolog 2006;1(2):172–179.
- Zhang XY, Sui YY, Zhang XD, Meng K, Herbert SJ. Spatial variability of nutrient properties in black soil of northeast China, Pedosphere 2007;17 (1):19–29.
- Zurera-Cosano G, Moreno-Rojas R, Salmeron-Egea J, Pozo Lora R. Heavy metal uptake from greenhouse border soils for edible vegetables. J. Sci. Food Agric 1984; 49(3): 307–314. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.