E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Contaminated Sites I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Anderson T-H, Domsch KH. Ratios of microbial biomass carbon to total organic carbon in arable soils. Soil Biol. Biochem. 1989; 21: 471–479. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baath E. Effects of Heavy Metals in Soil on Microbial Processes and Populations (A Review). Water Air Soil Poll. 1989; 47: 335–379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bernaus A, Gaona X, Esbrí JM, Higueras P, Falkenberg G and Valiente M. Microprobe techniques for speciation analysis and geochemical characterization of mine environments: the mercury district of Almadén in Spain. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2006; 40: 4090–4095. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brookes PC and McGrath SP. Effects of metal toxicity on the size of the soil microbial biomass. J. Soil Sci. 1984; 35: 341–346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dhalin S, Witter E, Martenson A, Turner A and Baath E. Where’s the limit? Changes in the microbiological properties of agricultural soils at low levels of metal contamination. Soil Biol. Biochem. 2010; 29: 1405–1415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dott W. Dechema Ad-Hoc Committee - Methods for Toxicological/Ecotoxicological Assessment of Soils: Bioassays for Soils: 4th Report of the Interdisciplinary Dechema Committee - Environmental Biotechnology - Soil, Frankfurt; 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Hernández A, Jébrak M, Higueras P, Oyarzun R, Morata D, Munhá J. The Almadén mercury mining district, Spain. Mineralium Deposita. 1999; 34: 539–548. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Higueras P, Oryazum R, Biester H, Lillo J, Lorenzo S. A first insight into mercury distribution and speciation in soils from the Almadén mining district, Spain. J. Geochem. Explor. 2003; 80: 95–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Millán R, Gamarra R, Schmid T, Sierra MJ, Quejido A, Sánchez DM, Cardona AI, Fernández M, Vera R. Mercury content in vegetation and soils of the Almaden mining area (Spain). Sci. Total Environ. 2006; 368: 79–87. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Millán R, Schmid T, Sierra MJ, Carrasco-Gil S, Villadóniga M, Rico C, Sánchez Ledesma DM and Díaz-Puente FJ. Spatial variation of biological and pedological properties in an area affected by a metallurgical mercury plant: Almadenejos (Spain). Appl. Geochem. 2011; 26: 174–181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sánchez DM, Quejido AJ, Fernández M, Hernández C, Schmid T, Millán R, González M, Aldea M, Martín R, Morante R. Mercury and trace element fractionation in Almadén soils by application of different sequential extraction procedures. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2005; 381: 1507–1513. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vance ED, Brookes PC and Jenkinson DS. An Extraction Method for Measuring Soil Microbial Biomass C. Soil Biol. Biochem. 1987; 19: 703–707. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.