E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Human Foods I: Aquatic Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Biladžić N, Đokić M, Sedak M. Metal content determination in four fish species from the Adriatic Sea. Food Chemistry 2011; 124: 1005–1010. [CrossRef]
- Burger J, Gochfeld M, Jeitner C, Burke S, Stamm T. Metal levels in flated sole (Hoppoglossoides elassodon) and great sculpin (Myoxocephalus polyacanthocephalus) from Adak Island, Alaska: Potential risk to predators and fishermen. Environmnetal research 2007; 103: 62–69. [CrossRef]
- Canli M, Atli G. The relationship between heavy metal (Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Zn) levels and the size of six Mediterranean fish species. Environmental pollution 2003; 121: 129–136. [CrossRef]
- Cid BP, Boia C, Pombo L, Rebelo E. Determination of trace metals I fish species of the Ria de Aveiro (Portugal) by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Food Chemistry 2001; 75: 93–100. [CrossRef]
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 466/2001of 8 March 2001 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs. Official Journal of the European Communities 2001; L77.
- Demirak A, Yilmaz F, LeventTuna A, Ozdemir N. Heavy metals in water, sediment and tissues of Leuciscus cephalus from a stream in southwestern Turkey. Chemosphere 2006; 63; 1451–1458. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dural M, Göksu MZL, Özak AA. Investigation of heavy metals in economically important fish species captured from Tuzla lagoon. Food Chemistry 2007; 102: 415–421. [CrossRef]
- Ersoy B, Yanar Y, Küçükgülmez A, Çelik M. Effects of four cooking methods on the heavy metal concentrations of sea bass fillets (Dicentrarchus labrax Linne, 1785). Food Chemistry 2006; 99: 748–751. [CrossRef]
- Fallah AA, Saei-Dehkordi SS, Nematollahi A, Jafari T. Comparative study of heavy metal and trace element accumulation in edible tissues of farmed and wild rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) using ICP-OES technique. Microchemical Journal 2011; 98: 275–279. [CrossRef]
- Henry F, Amara R, Courcot L, Lacouture D, Bertho M-L. Heavy metals in four fish species from the French coast of the Eastern English Channel and Southern Bight of the North Sea. Environmental International 2004; 30: 675–683. [CrossRef]
- MAFF (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food). Monitoring and surveillance of non-radioactive contaminants of wastes at Sea, 1997. Aquatic Environment Monitoring Report No. 52. Center for Environment Fisheries and Aquaculture Science 2000. Lowestoft, UK.
- Mieiro CL, Pacheco M, Duarte AC, Pereira ME. Fish consumption and risk of contamination by mercury – Considerations on the definition of edible parts based on the case study of European sea bass. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2011; 62: 2850–2853. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nauen CE. Compilation of Legal Limits for Hazardous Substances in Fish and Fishery Products. United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization 1983.
- Nussey G, Van Vuren JHJ, du Preez HH. Bioaccumulation of chromium, manganese, nickel and lead in the tissues of the moggel, Labeo umbratus (Cyprinidae), from Witbank dam, Mpumalanga. Water Sea 2000; 26: 269–284.
- Percın F, Sogut O, Altınelataman C, Soylak M. Some trace elements in front and rear dorsal ordinary muscles of wild and farmed Bluefin tuna (Thunnus fhynnus L.1758) in Turkish part of the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Food and Chemical Toxicology 2011; 49: 1006–1010. [CrossRef]
- Uysal K, Köse E, Bülbül M, Dönmez M, Erdogan Y, Koyun M, Ömeroglu Ã, Özmal F. The comparison of heavy metal accumulation ratios of some fish species in Enne Dame Lake (Kütahya/Turkey). Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 2009; 157: 355–362. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.