E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Remediation and Phyto-Remediation II: Plants|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Alvarez-Ayuso E. Garcia-Sanchez A. X.Querol. Purification of metal. Water Research 2003 (37):4855–4862. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chalesh Amiri, M. The principle of purification of water. Arkan publication. Tehran. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Demirbas A. Pehlivan E. Gode F. Altun T and Arslan G. Adsorption of Cu(II), Zn(II), Ni(II), Pb(II), and Cd(II) from aqueous solution on Amberlite IR-120 synthetic resin, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2005. 282:20–25. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Demirçivi P and Saygılı G. Removal of Boron from Waste waters by Ion- exchange in a batch System. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 2008. 47. [Google Scholar]
- Ghasem. Mobtaker, H. Kazemian, H. Malekinejad, A. zeinali, Danloo, A. A. Pakzad, S. M. Examining the usage of synthetic A and P-zeolite from natural zeolite clinoptilolite of iran for removing the heavy cations from simulated waste water, chemical absorption and chemical Engineering of Iran. 2005. 24(2)51–61. [Google Scholar]
- Golabi H. The principle of separation chemistry. The method of separation. Second volume. Gangal puplication. Tehran. 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Hui K. Chai H and Kot S. Removal of mixed heavy metal ions in wastewater by zeolite 4A and residual products from recycled coal fly ash. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2005. B127:89– 101. [Google Scholar]
- Kabiri, K. Super-absorptive hydrogel introduction and usage, forth educational course and specialize seminar of agricultural usage of super-absortive hydrogels. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- KumarJha M. Van Nguyen N. Lee J. Jeong J and Yoo J. Adsorption of copper from the sulphate solution of low copper contents using the cationic resin Amberlite IR 120. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2009. 164:948–953. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liyuan W. Study on adsorption mechanism of Pb(II) and Cu(II) in aqueous solution using PS-EDTA resin. Chemical Engineering Journal 2010. 163. 364–372 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahmani, H.Ghandi, A. Examinig the quality of waste water of metal meting company of Isfahan and its effects on soil, water, vegtables of agricultural land, ninth congress of soil sciences of Iran. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Rashad M. Selim M.E. Faiz F and Assaad. Removal of some heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions by linde- zeolite: Adsorption and kinetic study. Sixteenth International Water Technology Conference, IWTC 16, Istanbul, Turkey 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Sprynskyy, M. Solid–liquid–solid extraction of heavy metals (Cr, Cu, Cd, Ni and Pb) in aqueous systems of zeolite–sewage sludge. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2009. 161:1377–1383. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tabatabaei, S.H and Liaghat, A. Use of zeolite to control heavy metal municipal wastewater applied for irrigation. J. Ion Exchange. 2004.15(2):1–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wadu,T and Okamura,E. The ion-exchange reactions on clinoptilolite. 4th International Conference on the Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry. 1998. 621–623. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.