E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Crops and Foods II: Terrestrial Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Buege JA and Aust SD.. Microsomal lipid peroxidation. Methods Enzymol. 1978; 52:302–310. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Keltjens WG, van Beusichem ML. Phytochelatins as biomarkers for heavy metal stress in maize (Zea mays L.) and wheat (Triticum aestivum L.): Combined effects of copper and cadmium. Plant and soil 1998; 203:119–126. [CrossRef]
- Larbi A, Morales F, Abadía A, Gogorcena Y, Lucena JJ, Abadía J. Effects of Cd and Pb in sugar beet plants grown in nutrient solution: induced Fe deficiency and growth inhibition. Funct. Plant Biol. 2002; 29:1453–1464. [CrossRef]
- López-Millán A-F, Sagardoy R, Solanas M, Abadía A, Abadía J. Cadmium toxicity in tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) plants grown in hydroponics. Environ Exper Bot 2009; 65:376–385. [CrossRef]
- Luo Y and Rimmer DL. Zinc-copper interaction affecting plant growth on a metal-contaminated soil. Environmental Pollution 1995; 88:79–83. [CrossRef]
- Martínez-Peñalver A, Graña E, Reigosa MJ, Sánchez-Moreiras AM. The early response of Arabidopsis thaliana to cadmium- and copper-induced stress. Environ Exper Bot 2012; 78:1–9. [CrossRef]
- Sandalio LM, Dalurzo HC, Gómez M, Romero-Puertas MC, del Río LA. Cadmium-induced changes in the growth and oxidative metabolism of pea plants. J Exp Bot 2001; 52:2115–2126. [PubMed]
- Spurgeon DJ, Jones OAH, Dorne J-LCM, Svendsen C, Swain S, Stürzenbaum SR. Systems toxicology approaches for understanding the joint effects of environmental chemical mixtures. Science of the Total Environment 2010; 408:3725–3734. [CrossRef]
- Teisseire H, Couderchet M, Vernet G. Phytotoxicity of diuron alone and in combination with copper or folpet on duckweed (Lemna minor) Environmental Pollution 1999; 106:39–45. [CrossRef]
- Terry N. Limiting factors in photosynthesis. 1. Use of iron stress to control photochemical capacity in vivo. Plant Physiol. 1980; 65:114–120. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Xiong Z-T, Liu C, Geng B. Phytotoxic effects of copper on nitrogen metabolism and plant growth in Brassica pekinensis Rupr. Ecotoxicol Environ Safety 2006; 64:273–280. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.