E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Austrian Ministry for Agriculture. The use of plant-ashes on crop- and farmland. recommendation 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bram S, De Ruyck J, Lavric D. Using biomass: A system perturbation analysis. Applied Energy 2009; 86:194–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chau J, Sowlati T, Skohansanj S, Preto F, Melin S, Bi X. Economic sensitivity of wood biomass utilization for greenhouse heating application. Applied Energy 2009; 86,5: 616–621 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kröppl M, Ceras-Arrese M, Lanzerstorfer C. Extraction of heavy metals from biomass fly ashes under acid conditions. Chemikertage, Linz, Austria. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Kröppl M, Zeiner M, Lanzerstorfer C. Validation for the Determination of Extractable Metals in Ashes from Biomass Incinerators by ICP-OES. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 2011; 5:495–501. [Google Scholar]
- OÖ Biomasseverband, information from the head-office in Linz. [Google Scholar]
- Pöykio R, Rönkkömäki H, Nurmesniemi H, Perämäki P, Popov K, Välimäki I, Tuomi T. Chemical and physical properties of cyclone fly ash from the grate-fired boiler incinerating forest residues at a small municipal district heating plant (6 MW). Journal of Hazardous Materials 2009; 162:1059–1064. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.