E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- ISO, 2011. ISO 25964-1 Information and documentation - Thesauri and interoperability with other vocabularies - Part 1: Thesauri for information retrieval.
- Hudon, M., 1997. Multilingual thesaurus construction: Integrating the view of different cultures in one gateway to knowledge and concepts. Knowledge Organization, Vol. 24 (2), pp. 84–91.
- Mazzocchi F., De Santis B., Tiberi M., Plini, P., 2007. Relational Semantics in thesauri: Some Remarks at Theoretical and Practical Levels. Knowledge Organization, vol. 34 (4). pp. 197–214.
- Felluga, B., Batschi W.D. (Eds.), 1999. GEMET, General European Multilingual Environmental Thesaurus. Version 2.0. European Environmental Agency, Copenhagen.
- Bandholtz T., Fock J., Legat R., Nagy M., Schleidt K., Plini P., 2009. Shared Terminology for the Shared Environmental Information System. Environmental Informatics and Industrial Environmental Protection: Concepts, Methods and Tools, 23rd International Conference on Informatics for Environmental Protection., Volume 1. Shaker, Aachen, pp. 123–127.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.