E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Contaminated Sites II: Mining and Smelting|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Ayyasamy PM, Lee S. Redox transformation and biogeochemical interaction of heavy metals in Korean soil using different treatment columns in the presence of Shewanella sp. Chemosphere 2009; 77:501–509. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Borch T, Kretzschmar R, Kappler A, Van Cappellen P, Ginder-Vogel M, Voegelin A, Campbell K. Biogeochemical Redox Processes and their Impacton Contaminant Dynamics. Environ. Sci. Technol 2010; 44:15–23. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bridges EM, Van Baren JHV. Soil: an overlooked, undervalued and vital part of the human environment. Environmentalist 1997; 17: 15–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Di Palma L, Mecozzi R. Batch and column tests of metal mobilization in soil impacted by landfill leachate. Waste Management 2010; 30:1594–1599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Soro L, Bordas F, Bollinger J-C. Column leaching of chromium and nikel from a contaminated soil using EDTA and citric acid. Environmental Pollution 2012; 164:175–181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kowalkowski T, Tutu H, Cozmuta LM, Sprynskyy M, Cukrowska EM, Buszewski B. Assessment of mobility of heavy metals in two soil types by use of column leaching experiments and chemometric evaluation of elution curves. Int. J. of Environmental Analytical Chemistry 2010; 90: 10:797–811. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marsh TL, McInterney MJ. Relationship of hydrogen bioavailability to chromate reduction in aquifer sediments. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2001; 67: 1517–1521. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.