E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere III: Local Scales/Modelling|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Andersson ME, Gårdfeldt K, Wängberg I, Sprovieri F, Pirrone N, Lindqvist O. Seasonal and daily variation of mercury evasion at coastal and off shore sites from the Mediterranean Sea. Mar. Chem. 2007; 104:214–26 [CrossRef]
- Bullock OR, Atkinson D, Braverman T, Civerolo K, Dastoor A, et al. The North American Mercury Model Intercomparison Study (NAMMIS): Study description and model-to-model comparisons. J. Geophys. Res 2008; 113:D17310 [CrossRef]
- Ci Z, Zhang X, Wang Z. Elemental mercury in coastal seawater of Yellow Sea, China: Temporal variation and air–sea exchange. Atmos. Env. 2011; 45:183–90 [CrossRef]
- Freitas SR, Longo KM, Alonso MF, Pirre M, Marecal V et al. PREP-CHEM-SRC – 1.0: a preprocessor of trace gas and aerosol emission fields for regional and global atmospheric chemistry models. Geosci. Model Dev 2011; 4:419–33 [CrossRef]
- Grell GA, Peckham SE, Schmitz R, McKeen SA, Frost G et al. Fully coupled “online” chemistry within the WRF model. Atmos. Env. 2005; 39:6957–75 [CrossRef]
- Hedgecock IM, Pirrone N, Trunfio GA, Sprovieri F. Integrated mercury cycling, transport, and air-water exchange (MECAWEx) model. J. Geophys. Res. 2006; 111:D20302 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pirrone N. Keating T. (eds) Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution, Part B. Mercury, Air Pollution Studies, No. 18., 2010; Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution, United Nations, New York
- Pongprueksa P, Lin C-J, Lindberg SE, Jang C, Braverman T, et al. Scientific uncertainties in atmospheric mercury models III: Boundary and initial conditions, model grid resolution, and Hg(II) reduction mechanism. Atmos. Env. 2008; 42:1828–45. [CrossRef]
- Sprovieri, F.; Hedgecock, I. M. & Pirrone, N. An investigation of the origins of reactive gaseous mercury in the Mediterranean marine boundary layer Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2010, 10, 3985–3997
- Stockwell WR, Middleton P, Chang JS, Taang X. The second-generation regional acid deposition model chemical mechanism for regional air quality modelling. J. Geophys. Res. 1990; 95:16343–67 [CrossRef]
- Wanninkhof R, Asher WE, Ho DT, Sweeney C, McGillis WR. Advances in Quantifying Air-Sea Gas Exchange and Environmental Forcing. Ann. Rev. Marine Sci. 2009; 1:213–44 [CrossRef]
- Zaveri RA, Peters LK. A new lumped structure photochemical mechanism for large-scale applications. J. Geophys. Res. 1999; 104:30387–415. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.