E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere III: Local Scales/Modelling|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Andersson ME, Gårdfeldt K, Wängberg I, Sprovieri F, Pirrone N, Lindqvist O. Seasonal and daily variation of mercury evasion at coastal and off shore sites from the Mediterranean Sea. Mar. Chem. 2007; 104:214–26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bullock OR, Atkinson D, Braverman T, Civerolo K, Dastoor A, et al. The North American Mercury Model Intercomparison Study (NAMMIS): Study description and model-to-model comparisons. J. Geophys. Res 2008; 113:D17310 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ci Z, Zhang X, Wang Z. Elemental mercury in coastal seawater of Yellow Sea, China: Temporal variation and air–sea exchange. Atmos. Env. 2011; 45:183–90 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Freitas SR, Longo KM, Alonso MF, Pirre M, Marecal V et al. PREP-CHEM-SRC – 1.0: a preprocessor of trace gas and aerosol emission fields for regional and global atmospheric chemistry models. Geosci. Model Dev 2011; 4:419–33 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grell GA, Peckham SE, Schmitz R, McKeen SA, Frost G et al. Fully coupled “online” chemistry within the WRF model. Atmos. Env. 2005; 39:6957–75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hedgecock IM, Pirrone N, Trunfio GA, Sprovieri F. Integrated mercury cycling, transport, and air-water exchange (MECAWEx) model. J. Geophys. Res. 2006; 111:D20302 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pirrone N. Keating T. (eds) Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution, Part B. Mercury, Air Pollution Studies, No. 18., 2010; Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution, United Nations, New York [Google Scholar]
- Pongprueksa P, Lin C-J, Lindberg SE, Jang C, Braverman T, et al. Scientific uncertainties in atmospheric mercury models III: Boundary and initial conditions, model grid resolution, and Hg(II) reduction mechanism. Atmos. Env. 2008; 42:1828–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sprovieri, F.; Hedgecock, I. M. & Pirrone, N. An investigation of the origins of reactive gaseous mercury in the Mediterranean marine boundary layer Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2010, 10, 3985–3997 [Google Scholar]
- Stockwell WR, Middleton P, Chang JS, Taang X. The second-generation regional acid deposition model chemical mechanism for regional air quality modelling. J. Geophys. Res. 1990; 95:16343–67 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wanninkhof R, Asher WE, Ho DT, Sweeney C, McGillis WR. Advances in Quantifying Air-Sea Gas Exchange and Environmental Forcing. Ann. Rev. Marine Sci. 2009; 1:213–44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zaveri RA, Peters LK. A new lumped structure photochemical mechanism for large-scale applications. J. Geophys. Res. 1999; 104:30387–415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.