E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Waste and Wastewater|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Ellis SA, Johnson MT, Bullen DT. Chromium Isotopes anf the Fate of Hexavalent Chromium in the Environment. Science 2002; 295: 2060–2062. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dupont L, Guillon E. Removal of Hexavalent Chromium with a Lignocellulosic Substrate Extracted from Wheat Bran. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2003; 37: 4235–4241. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fiol et al. Chromium sorption and Cr(VI) reduction to Cr(III) by grape stalks and yohimbe bark. Bioresource technology. 2008; 99: 5030–5036. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kortenkamp et al. A Role for molecular oxygen in the formation of DNA damage during the reduction of the carcinogen chromium (VI) by glutathione. Arch.Biochem. Biophy. 1996; 329: 199–207. [CrossRef]
- Levankumar et al. Batch adsorption and kinetics of chromium (VI) removal from aqueous solution by Ocimum americanum L. seed pods.
- Park D, Yun YS. XAS and XPS studies on chromiumbinding groups of biomaterial during Cr(VI) biosorption. J. Colloid Interf. Sci. 2008; 317: 54–61. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.