E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Belmont Forum, 2011. The Belmont Challenge: A Global, Environmental Research Mission for Sustainability. See http://www.igfagcr.org/images /documents/belmont_challenge_ white_paper.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- GEO, 2010. GEOSS Strategic Targets. GEO Secretariat, Geneva, Switzerland. Avail. at http://www. earthobservations.org/documents/geo_vi/12_GEOS S Strategic Targets Rev1.pdf” [Google Scholar]
- GEO Science and Technology Committee, 2010: The GEO Science and Technology Road Map. Version 1.1, 11.12.2010. Available at http://www. earthobservations.org/documents/committees/stc/ 201104_16thSTC/stc_roadmap_v1_1_11122010. pdf. [Google Scholar]
- ICSU, 2010. Earth System Science for Global Sustainability: the Grand Challenges. http://www.icsu.org/publications/reports-andreviews/ grand-challenges/. [Google Scholar]
- Plag, H.-P. (ed.), 2012. The GEO Process for the Identification, Reviewing, Documentation, and Promotion of Compelling Examples That Show GEOSS at Work for Science and Technology: Compiling a GEOSS Portfolio for Science and Technology. Version 1.4 of January 8, 2012. Available at http://www.geo-tasks.org/geoss _portfolio. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.