E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Remediation, Recycling, and Recovery|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Baldi F, Pepi M, Filippelli M. Methylmercury resistance in Desulfovibrio desulfuricans strains in relation to methylmercury degradation. Appl Environ Microbiol 1993; 59:2479–2485. [PubMed]
- Barkay T, Miller SM, Summers AO. Bacterial mercury resistance: from atoms to ecosystems. FEMS Microbiol Rev 2003; 27:355–384. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Capolino E, Tredici M, Pepi M, Baldi F. Tolerance to mercury chloride in Scenedesmus strains. Biometals 1997; 10:85–94. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Grassi S, Netti R. Sea water intrusion and mercury pollution of some coastal aquifers in the province of Grosseto (Southern Tuscany – Italy). J Hydrol 2000; 237:198–211. [CrossRef]
- Han S, Obraztsova A, Pretto P, Choe K-Y, Gieskes J, Deheyn DD, Tebo BM. Biogeochemical factors affecting mercury methylation in sediments of the Venice lagoon, Italy. Environ Toxicol Chem 2007; 26:655–663. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pepi M, Gaggi C, Bernardini E, Focardi S, Lobianco A, Ruta M, Nicolardi V, Volterrani M, Gasperini S, Trinchera G, Renzi P, Gabellini M, Focardi SE. Mercury-resistant bacterial strains Pseudomonas and Psychrobacter spp. isolated from sediments of Orbetello Lagoon (Italy) and their possible use in bioremediation processes. Int Biodeter Biodegr 2011; 65:85–91 [CrossRef]
- Wagner-Döbler I. Pilot plant for bioremediation of mercury-containing industrial wastewater. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 2003; 62:124–133. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.