E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bargagli R., Cateni D., Nelli L., Olmastroni S., & Zagarese B. (1997) Environmental impact of trace element emissions from geothermal power plants. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 33:172–181 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cruz J.V. & Franca Z. (2006) Hydrogeochemistry of thermal and mineral water springs of the Azores archipelago (Portugal) Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research 151:382–398 [CrossRef]
- Davraz A. (2008) Hydrogeochemical and hydrogeological investigations of thermal waters in the Usak Area (Turkey). Environmental Geology, 54:615–628 [CrossRef]
- Elhatip H., Afsin M., Kuscu I., Dirik K., Kurmac Y. & Kavurmaci M. (2004) Estimation of environmental impacts on the water quality of Incesu-Dokuzpinar Springs in Kayseri, Turkey. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 63:255–260 [CrossRef]
- Federico C., Aiuppa A., Favara R., Gurrieri S., & Valenza M. (2004) Geochemical monitoring of groundwaters (1998–2001) at Vesuvius volcano (Italy). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, 133:81–104 [CrossRef]
- Gemici U., & Filiz S. (2001) Hydrochemistry of the Cesme geothermal area in western Turkey. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal research, 110:171–187 [CrossRef]
- Gemici U., & Tarcan G. (2004) Hydrogeological and Hydrogeochemical Features of the Heybeli Spa, Afyon, Turkey: Arsenic and the Other Contaminants in the Thermal Waters. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 72:1107–1114 [PubMed]
- Gemici U., Tarcan G., Colak M., & Helvaci C. (2004) Hydrogeochemical and hydrogeological investigations of thermal waters in the Emet area (Kutahya, Turkey). Applied Geochemistry, 19:105–117 [CrossRef]
- Gultekin F., Hatipoglu E., & Ersoy A..F (2011) Hydrogeochemistry, environmental isotopes and the origin of the Hamamayagi-Ladik thermal spring (Samsun, Turkey). Environment Earth Science, 62:1351–1360 [CrossRef]
- Guo Q., & Wang Y. (2009) Trace Element Hydrochemistry Indicating Water Contamination in and Around the Yangbajing Geothermal Field, Tibet, China. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology,83:608–613 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lima A., Cicchella D., & Di Francia S. (2003) Natural contribution of harmful elements in thermal groundwaters of Ischia Island (Southern Italy). Environmental Geology, 43:930–940
- Loppi S. (2001) Environmental distribution of mercury and other trace elements in the geothermal area of Bagnore (Mt. Amiata, Italy). Chemosphere, 45:991–995 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Modabberi S., & Moore F. (2004) Environmental geochemistry of Zarshuran Au-As deposit, NW Iran. Environmental Geology, 46(6–7):796–807 [CrossRef]
- Nriagu J.O. (1989) A global assessment of natural sources of atmospheric trace metals. Nature, 338:47–49 [CrossRef]
- Pehlivan R. (2003) The effects on human health and hydrogeochemical characterisitics of the Kirkgecit and Ozancik hot springs, Canakkale, Turkey. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 25:05–217 [CrossRef]
- Smedley P.L., & Kinniburgh D.G. (2002) A review of the source, behaviour and distribution of arsenic in natural waters. Applied Geochemistry, 17:517–568 [CrossRef]
- USEPA (2009) List of Contaminants & their MCLs http://water.epa.gov/drink/contaminants/upload/mcl-2.pdf visited at 10 January 2012
- Valentino G.M., & Stanzione D. (2004) Geochemical monitoring of the thermal waters of the Phlegrean Fields. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, 133, 261–289 [CrossRef]
- Vengosh A., Helvaci C., & Karamanderesi I.H. (2002) Geochemical constraints for the origin of thermal waters from western Turkey. Applied Geochemistry, 17:163–183 [CrossRef]
- Welch A.H., Westjohn D.B., Helsel D.R., & Wanty R.B. (2000) Arsenic in ground water of the United States: occurrence and geochemistry. Ground Water, 38, 589–604 [CrossRef]
- WHO (2011) Guidelines for drinking-water quality, fourth edition. World Health Organization. Geneva.
- Yalcin T. (2007) Geochemical characterization of the Biga Peninsula thermal waters (NW Turkey). Aquatic Geochemistry, 13:75–93 [CrossRef]
- Yoshizuka K., Nishihama S., & Sato H. (2010) Analytical survey of arsenic in geothermal waters from sites in Kyushu, Japan, and a method for removing arsenic using magnetite. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, (2010) 32:297–302. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.