E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Dutton J, Fisher NS. Bioaccumulation of As, Cd, Cr, Hg(II), and MeHg in killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) from amphipod and worm prey. Sci Total Environ 2011; 409: 3438–47. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Foata J, Quilichini Y, Torres J, Pereira E, Spella MM, Mattei J, et al. Comparison of arsenic and antimony contents in tissues and organs of brown trout caught from the river Presa polluted by ancient mining practices and from the river Bravona in Corsica (France): a survey study. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 2009; 57: 581–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kojadinovic J, Potier M, Le Corre M, Cosson RP, Bustamante P. Bioaccumulation of trace elements in pelagic fish from the Western Indian Ocean. Environ Pollut 2007; 146: 548–66. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- David, IG, Matache ML, Tudorache, A, Chisamera, G, Rozylowicz, L, Radu, GL, Food chain biomagnification of heavy metals in samples from the Lower Prut Floodplain Natural Park. Environ Eng Manag J 2012; 11: 69–74
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006 of 19 December 2006 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CONSLEG:2006R1 881:20100701:EN:PDF
- Matache, M, Patroescu, C, Patroescu-Klotz, IV, Evoluţia concentraţiei metalelor grele în sedimente acvifere dunărene pe tronsonul Baziaş – Porţile de Fier I (1996-1999), Rev Chim 2002; 53: 623–626
- Matache, M, Rozylowicz, L, Ropotă, M, Pătroescu, C, Heavy Metals Contamination Of Soils Surrounding Waste Deposits In Romania. J Phys IV 2003; 107: 851–854.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.