E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Alloway B.J., Ayres D.C. Chemical Principles of Environmental Pollution, p. 190–217, Blackie Academic & Professional: an imprint of Chapman and Hall 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Cox P.A. The Elements on Earth. Inorganic Chemistry in the Environment. Oxford University Press 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Paraskevopoulou V. Trace metals distribution and chemical behavior in a coastal marine area affected by industrial pollution (NW Saronikos Gulf). PhD thesis, Post-Graduate course of Oceanography, NKUA, Athens, 2009 ( in Greek). [Google Scholar]
- Scoullos M., Sakellari A., Giannopoulou K., Paraskevopoulou V., Dassenakis M. Dissolved and particulate trace metal levels in Saronikos Gulf, Greece, in 2004. The role of the wastewater treatment plant of Psitalia. Desalination 2007; 210, 98–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA, Office of Water, Office of Science and Technology. National Recommended Water Quality Criteria, http://www.epa.gov/ost/pc/revcom.pdf, last accessed 12/04/2012. [Google Scholar]
- Walsh A. R., O’Halloran J. Chromium Speciation in Tannery Effluent–II. Speciation in the Effluent and in a Receiving Estuary, Water Research 1996; 30, 10, 2401–2412. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.