E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) 2010. The State of the World’s Fisheries and Aquaculture 2010. Rome
- Fitzgerald WF, Clarkson TW. Mercury and monomethylmercury: present and future concerns. Environ. Health Perspect 1991; 96, 159–166. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hammerschmidt CR, Fitzgerald WF. Methyl- mercury cycling in sediments on the continental shelf of southern New England. Geochim Cosmochim Acta 2006; 70: 918–930. [CrossRef]
- Hintelmann H, Evans RD. Application of stable isotopes in environmental tracer studies - Measurement of monomethylmercury (CH3Hg + ) by isotope dilution ICP-MS and detection of species transformation. Fres J Anal Chem 1997; 358: 378–385 [CrossRef]
- Hollweg TA, Gilmour CC, Mason RP. Methyl- mercury production in sediments of Chesapeake Bay and the mid-Atlantic continental margin. Mar Chem 2009;114: 86–101. [CrossRef]
- Hollweg TA, Gilmour CC, Mason RP. 2010. Mercury and methylmercury cycling in sediments of the mid-Atlantic continental shelf and slope. Limnol. Oceanogr 2010; 55: 2703–2722.
- Hollweg TA, Gilmour CC, Mason RP. Biogeo- chemical controls ovedr mercury cycling in mid-Atlantic coastal sediments. JGR Biogeosciences 2012; submitted.
- Karagas MR, Choi A, Oken E, Horvat M, Schoeny R, Kamai E, Cowell W, Grandjean P, Korrick S. Evidence on the human health effects of low level methylmercury exposure. Environ Health Perspect 2012; doi:10.1289/ ehp1104494.
- Mason RP, Choi AL, Fitzgerald WF, Hammerschmidt CR, Lamborg CH, Soerensen AL, Sunderland EM. Mercury biogeochemical cycling in the ocean and policy implications. Environ Res 2012; in press.
- Ogrinc N, Monperrus M, Kotnik J, Fajon V, Vidimova K, Amouroux D, Kocman D, Tessier E, Zizek S, Horvat M. Distribution of mercury and methylmercury in deep sea surficial sediments of the Mediterranean Sea. Mar Chem 2007; 107: 31. [CrossRef]
- Schartup AT, Mason RP, Balcom PH, Hollweg TA, Chen CY. Examination of the factors controlling methylmercury production in pristine and anthropogenically contaminated sediments. Environ Sci Technol 2012; submitted.
- Skyllberg U. Competition among thiols and inorganic sulfides and polysulfides for Hg and MeHg in wetland soils and sediments under suboxic conditions: Illumination of controversies and implications for MeHg net production. JGR-Biogeosciences 113.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.