E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Beckett P. H. T. The use of extractants in studies on trace metals in soils, sewage sludges and sludge treated soils. Advances in Soil Science. 1989. Vol. 9. P. 143–176. [CrossRef]
- Chakravarty M. and Patgiri A.D., Metal Pollution Assessment in Sediments of the Dikrong River, N.E. India, J Hum Ecol, 27(1), (2009) 63–67.
- Gao et al., Environmental status of Daya Bay surface sediments inferred from a sequential extraction technique, Estaurine, Coastal and Shelf Science 86 (2010) 369–378. [CrossRef]
- Gleyzes, C. et al., Fractionation studies of trace elements in contaminated soils and sediments: a review of sequential extraction procedures. Trends in analytical chemistry 21, (2002) 451–467. [CrossRef]
- Hlavay, J. et al., Determination of trace elements bound to soils and sediment fractions. Pure Appl. Chem. (2004) 76: 415–442. [CrossRef]
- Kabata-Pendias A., Pendias H. Trace Elements in Soils and Plants. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL., 1984.
- Kilburn M. Aqua Regia Digestion for Soils / Sludges. Analytical methods manual. Method NO: H115, (2000).
- Mossop, K.F. and Davidson, C.M.,Comparison of original and modified BCR sequential extraction procedures for the fractionation of copper, iron, lead, manganese and zinc in soils and sediments. Analytical Chimica Acta 478, (2003) 111–118. [CrossRef]
- Podlesakova E. et al. Mobility and bioavailability of trace elements in soils. Trace Elements in Soil. Bioavailability,Flux, and Transfer. Edited by I. K. Iskandar and M. B. Kirkham. USA, 2001.
- Quevauviller, Ph, Operationally defined extraction procedures for soil and sediment analysis I. Standardization. Trends in Analytical Chemistry 17, (1998) 289. [CrossRef]
- Sahuquillo, A.et al. Overview of the use of leaching/extraction tests for risk assessment of trace metals in contaminated soils and sediments. Trends in Analytical Chemistry 22, (2003) 152–159. [CrossRef]
- Symeonides A., McRae S. S. The assessment of plantavailable cadmium in soils. J. Environ. Qual. 1977. Vol. 6. N 2. P. 120–122. [CrossRef]
- Ure A. M. Single extraction schemes for soil analysis and related applications. The Science of the Total Environment. (1996) Vol. 178. P. 3–10. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.