E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Biomonitoring of Ecosystems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Adriano DC. Trace elements in terrestrial environments: biogeochemistry, bioavailability, and risks of metals. Springer, New York 2001 (2nd ed.) [CrossRef]
- Baughman KL, Bradley DJ. Hawthorn Extract: Is It Time to Turn Over a New Leaf? Am J Med 2003; 114:700–701. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Holubarsch CJF, Colucci WS, Meinertz T, Gaus W, Tendera M. The efficacy and safety of Crataegus extract WS® 1442 in patients with heart failure: The SPICE trial. Eur J Heart Fail 2008; 10:1255–1263. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kostic DA, Velickovic JM, Mitic SS, Mitic MN, Randelovic SS. Phenolic Content, and Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of Crataegus Oxyacantha L (Rosaceae) Fruit Extract from Southeast Serbia. Trop J Pharm Res 2012; 11:117–124. [CrossRef]
- Lozak A, Soltyk K, Ostapczuk P, Fijalek Z. Determination of selected trace elements in herbs and their infusions. Sci Tot Environ 2002, 289:33–40. [CrossRef]
- Özcan M, Hacseferogullar H, Marakoglu T, Arsaln D. Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) fruit: some physical and chemical properties. J Food Eng 2005, 69:409–413. [CrossRef]
- Silva NAF, Lopes MI, Leitao RAE, Silva HFA, Matos MJ. Simultaneous Monitoring of Toxic Metals on White Poplar (Populus) by SWASV. J Braz Chem Soc 2005, 16:1275–1282. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.