E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Adriano DC. Trace Elements in Terrestrial Environments: Biogeochemistry, Bioavailability, and Risks of Metals. Springer, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Baffi C, Bettinelli M, Beone GM, Spezia S. Comparison of different analytical procedures in the determination of trace elements in lichens. Chemosphere 2002; 48: 299–306. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brunsdon C, Fotheringham AS, Charlton ME. Geographically weighted regression: A method for exploring spatial nonstationarity. Geographical Analysis 1996; 28: 281–298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matschullat J, Ottenstein R, Reimann C. Geochemical background – can we calculate it? Environmental Geology 2000; 39: 990–1000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murray KS, Rogers DT, Kaufman MM. Heavy metals in an urban watershed in southeastern Michigan. J Environ Qual 2004a; 33: 163–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reimann C, Garrett RG. Geochemical backgroundconcept and reality. Science of The Total Environment 2005; 350: 12–27. [Google Scholar]
- Steinnes E, Friedland AJ. Metal contamination of natural surface soils from long-range atmospheric transport: Existing and missing knowledge. Environmental Reviews 2006; 14: 169–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Svendsen ML, Steinnes E, Blom HA. Vertical and horizontal distributions of Zn, Cd, Pb, Cu, and Hg in uncultivated soil in the vicinity of a zinc smelter at Odda, Norway. Soil & Sediment Contamination 2007; 16: 585–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Mulligan CN. Occurrence of arsenic contamination in Canada: Sources, behavior and distribution. Science of the Total Environment 2006; 366: 701–721. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.