E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chojnacka K, Chojnacki A, Gorecka H, Gorecki H. Bioavailability of heavy metals from polluted soils to plants. The Science of the Total Environment 2005; 337: 175–182. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chuanuwatanakul S, Dungchai W, Chailapakul O, Motomizu S. Determination of trace heavy Metals by Sequential Injection– anodic Stripping Voltammetry using Bismuth Film Screenprinted Carbon Electrode. Analytical Sciences 2008; 24: 589–594. [CrossRef]
- Dufresne C, Farnworth E. Tea, Kombucha, and health: a review. Food Research International 2000; 33:409–421. [CrossRef]
- Ferrara L, Montesano D, Senatore A. The distribution of minerals and flavonoids in the tea plant(Camellia sinensis). Il Farmaco 2001; 56: 397–401. [CrossRef]
- Flaten AK, Lund W. Speciation of aluminium in tea infusions studied by size exclusion chromatography with detection by postcolumn reaction. The Science of the Total Environment 1997; 207: 21–28. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liang P, Sang H, Sun Z. Cloud point extraction and graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry determination of manganese(II) and iron(III) in water samples. J Colloid and Interface Science 2006; 304: 486–490. [CrossRef]
- Powell JJ, Burden TJ, Thompson RPH. In vitro mineral availability from digested tea: A rich dietary source of manganese. Analyst 1998; 123: 1721–1724. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Reddy KJ, Kumar JR, Ramachandraiah C, Thriveni T, Reddy A. Spectrophoto-metric determination of zinc in foods using N-ethyl-3-carbazolecarboxaldehyde-3-thiosemicarbazone: evaluation of a new analytical reagent. Food Chemistry 2007; 101: 585–591. [CrossRef]
- Shen Chwan-Li, Yeh James K, Cao Jay J, Wang Jia-Sheng. Green tea and bone metabolism. Nutrition Research 2009; 29: 437–456.
- Tadayon F, Lahiji N. Availability of essential and non-essential elements in tea samples produced in Iran. International Journal of Academic Research 2011; 3: 1071–1075.
- Tuzen M, Soylak M. Evaluation of trace element contents in canned foods marketed from Turkey. Food Chemistry 2007; 102: 1089–1095. [CrossRef]
- Uauy R, Olivares M, Gonzalez M. Essentiality of copper in humans. American J Clin Nutr 1998; 67(5 Suppl.): 952S–959S.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.