E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chojnacka K, Chojnacki A, Gorecka H, Gorecki H. Bioavailability of heavy metals from polluted soils to plants. The Science of the Total Environment 2005; 337: 175–182. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chuanuwatanakul S, Dungchai W, Chailapakul O, Motomizu S. Determination of trace heavy Metals by Sequential Injection– anodic Stripping Voltammetry using Bismuth Film Screenprinted Carbon Electrode. Analytical Sciences 2008; 24: 589–594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dufresne C, Farnworth E. Tea, Kombucha, and health: a review. Food Research International 2000; 33:409–421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrara L, Montesano D, Senatore A. The distribution of minerals and flavonoids in the tea plant(Camellia sinensis). Il Farmaco 2001; 56: 397–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flaten AK, Lund W. Speciation of aluminium in tea infusions studied by size exclusion chromatography with detection by postcolumn reaction. The Science of the Total Environment 1997; 207: 21–28. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liang P, Sang H, Sun Z. Cloud point extraction and graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry determination of manganese(II) and iron(III) in water samples. J Colloid and Interface Science 2006; 304: 486–490. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Powell JJ, Burden TJ, Thompson RPH. In vitro mineral availability from digested tea: A rich dietary source of manganese. Analyst 1998; 123: 1721–1724. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Reddy KJ, Kumar JR, Ramachandraiah C, Thriveni T, Reddy A. Spectrophoto-metric determination of zinc in foods using N-ethyl-3-carbazolecarboxaldehyde-3-thiosemicarbazone: evaluation of a new analytical reagent. Food Chemistry 2007; 101: 585–591. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shen Chwan-Li, Yeh James K, Cao Jay J, Wang Jia-Sheng. Green tea and bone metabolism. Nutrition Research 2009; 29: 437–456. [Google Scholar]
- Tadayon F, Lahiji N. Availability of essential and non-essential elements in tea samples produced in Iran. International Journal of Academic Research 2011; 3: 1071–1075. [Google Scholar]
- Tuzen M, Soylak M. Evaluation of trace element contents in canned foods marketed from Turkey. Food Chemistry 2007; 102: 1089–1095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uauy R, Olivares M, Gonzalez M. Essentiality of copper in humans. American J Clin Nutr 1998; 67(5 Suppl.): 952S–959S. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.