E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Araujo RG.O, Vignola F, Castilho INB, Borges DLG, Welz B, Goreti Vale MR, Smichowski P, Ferreira SLC, Becker-Ross H. Determination of mercury in airborne particulate matter collected on glass fiber filters using high-resolution continuum source graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry and direct solid sampling. Spectrochimica Acta Part B 2011; 66:378–382. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grobecker KH, Detcheva A. Validation of mercury determination by solidsampling Zeeman atomic absorption spectrometry and a specially designed furnace, Talanta 2006;70: 962–965 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Salvato N, Pirola C. Analysis of mercury traces by means of solid sample atomic absorption spectrometry, Microchim. Acta 1996;123:63–71 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gelaude I, Dams R, Resano M, Vanhaecke F, Moens L. Direct Determination of Methylmercury and Inorganic Mercury in Biological Materials by Solid Sampling-Electrothermal Vaporization-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Isotope Dilution-Mass Spectrometry, Anal Chem 2002; 74:3833–3842 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Furtado da Silva A, Lepri FG, Borges DLG, Welz B, Curtius AJ, Heitmann U. Determination of mercury in biological samples using solid sampling high-resolution continuum source electrothermal atomization atomic absorption spectrometry with calibration against aqueous standards, J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 2006;21:1321–1326 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.