E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Craig P.J. Organometallic Compounds in the Environment, Longman, London, 1986.
- Clifton JC, 2nd. Mercury exposure and public health. Pediatr Clin North Am 2007;54: 237–69. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gaona X, Valiente M. Stability study on a Westöö-based methodology to determine organomercury compounds in polluted soil samples. Anal. Chim. Acta 2003; 480: 219–230. [CrossRef]
- Gao Zh, Ma Xi. Speciation analysis of mercury in water samples using dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography. Anal. Chim. Acta 2011; 702:50–55. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hashempur T, Rofouei M.K, Khorrami, A.R. Speciation analysis of mercury contaminants in water samples by RP-HPLC after solid phase extraction on modified C18 extraction disks with 1,3-bis(2-cyanobenzene)triazene. Microchem. J 2008; 89: 131–136. [CrossRef]
- López-García I, Rivas R. E, Hernández-Córdoba M. Liquid-phase microextraction with solidification of the organic floating drop for the preconcentration and determination of mercury traces by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Anal Bioanal Chem 2010; 396:3097–3102. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Leong M.I, Huang S.D. Dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction method based on solidification of floating organic drop combined with gas chromatography with electron-capture or mass spectrometry detection . J. Chromatogr. A 2008; 1211: 8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pongratz R. Heumann K.G. Production of methylated mercury, lead, and cadmium by marine bacteria as a significant natural source for atmospheric heavy metals in polar regions. Chemosphere 1999; 39: 89–102. [CrossRef]
- Pena-Pereira F, Bendicho I. C, Vidal L. A. Canals, Speciation of mercury by ionic liquid-based single-drop microextraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography-photodiode array detection. Talanta 2009; 78: 537–541. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.