E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Craig P.J. Organometallic Compounds in the Environment, Longman, London, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Clifton JC, 2nd. Mercury exposure and public health. Pediatr Clin North Am 2007;54: 237–69. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gaona X, Valiente M. Stability study on a Westöö-based methodology to determine organomercury compounds in polluted soil samples. Anal. Chim. Acta 2003; 480: 219–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Zh, Ma Xi. Speciation analysis of mercury in water samples using dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography. Anal. Chim. Acta 2011; 702:50–55. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hashempur T, Rofouei M.K, Khorrami, A.R. Speciation analysis of mercury contaminants in water samples by RP-HPLC after solid phase extraction on modified C18 extraction disks with 1,3-bis(2-cyanobenzene)triazene. Microchem. J 2008; 89: 131–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- López-García I, Rivas R. E, Hernández-Córdoba M. Liquid-phase microextraction with solidification of the organic floating drop for the preconcentration and determination of mercury traces by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Anal Bioanal Chem 2010; 396:3097–3102. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Leong M.I, Huang S.D. Dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction method based on solidification of floating organic drop combined with gas chromatography with electron-capture or mass spectrometry detection . J. Chromatogr. A 2008; 1211: 8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pongratz R. Heumann K.G. Production of methylated mercury, lead, and cadmium by marine bacteria as a significant natural source for atmospheric heavy metals in polar regions. Chemosphere 1999; 39: 89–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pena-Pereira F, Bendicho I. C, Vidal L. A. Canals, Speciation of mercury by ionic liquid-based single-drop microextraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography-photodiode array detection. Talanta 2009; 78: 537–541. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.