E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- ATSDR ToxProfiles. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Department of Health and Human Services. Atlanta, GA.2005. [Google Scholar]
- Bastos WR, Malm O, Pfeiffer WC. Establishment and analytical quality control of baboratories for Hg determination in biological and geological samples in Amazon, Brasil. Ciencia Cultura 1998, 50., 255–260 [Google Scholar]
- Buzzard, I. M., Faucett, C. L., Jeffery, R. W., McBane, L., McGovern, P., Baxter, J. S., Shapiro, A. C., Blackburn, G. L., Chlebowski, R. T., Elashoff, R. M., and Wynder, E. L. (1996). Monitoring dietary change in a low-fat diet intervention study: advantages of using 24-hour dietary recalls vs food records. J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 96, 574–579. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hylander L D, Grohn J, Tropp M, Vikstrom A, Wolpher H, Fish mercury in Lago Manso, a new hydroelectric reservoir in tropical Brazil. 2006, Journal of Environmental Management 2006, 81:155–166. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meng B, Feng XB, Chen CX, Qiu GL, Sommar J, Guo YN, Liang P, Wan Q. Influence of eutrophication on the distribution of total mercury and methylmercury in hydroelectric reservoirs. J Environ Qual. 2010 Sep-Oct;39(5):1624–35. PubMed PMID: 21043268. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.