E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- ATSDR ToxProfiles. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Department of Health and Human Services. Atlanta, GA.2005.
- Bastos WR, Malm O, Pfeiffer WC. Establishment and analytical quality control of baboratories for Hg determination in biological and geological samples in Amazon, Brasil. Ciencia Cultura 1998, 50., 255–260
- Buzzard, I. M., Faucett, C. L., Jeffery, R. W., McBane, L., McGovern, P., Baxter, J. S., Shapiro, A. C., Blackburn, G. L., Chlebowski, R. T., Elashoff, R. M., and Wynder, E. L. (1996). Monitoring dietary change in a low-fat diet intervention study: advantages of using 24-hour dietary recalls vs food records. J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 96, 574–579. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hylander L D, Grohn J, Tropp M, Vikstrom A, Wolpher H, Fish mercury in Lago Manso, a new hydroelectric reservoir in tropical Brazil. 2006, Journal of Environmental Management 2006, 81:155–166. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Meng B, Feng XB, Chen CX, Qiu GL, Sommar J, Guo YN, Liang P, Wan Q. Influence of eutrophication on the distribution of total mercury and methylmercury in hydroelectric reservoirs. J Environ Qual. 2010 Sep-Oct;39(5):1624–35. PubMed PMID: 21043268. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.