E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 July 2014|
- Breitholtz M, Stiernström S, Lindé M, Hemström K, Enell A and Wik O. An ecotoxicological approach for hazard identification of energy ash. Proc. ASH 2012, Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Clozel-Leloup B, Bodénan F, Piantone P. Bottom ash from municipal solid waste incineration. Mineralogy and distribution of metals. Proc. 1999 STAB & ENV 99 46. [Google Scholar]
- Filipponi P, Polettini A, Pomi R, Sirini P. Physical and mechanical properties of cement-based products containing incineration bottom ash. Waste Management 23 (2003) 145–156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAWG (The International Ash Working Group: Chandler AJ, Eighmy TT, Hartlén J, Hjelmar O, Kosson D, Sawell SE, van der Sloot HA, Vehlow J. Municipal Solid Waste Incinerator Residues 1997. Studies in Environmental Sciences 67, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
- Kirby CS and Rimstidt JD. Mineralogy and surface properties of municipal solid waste ash 1993. Environmental Science and Technology, 27, 652660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Römbkea J, Mosera Th and Moserb H. Ecotoxicological characterisation of 12 incineration ashes using 6 laboratory tests. Waste Management 2009 Volume 29, Issue 9, September 2009, Pages 2475–2482. [Google Scholar]
- Speiser C., Baumann T. and Niessner R. Morphological and chemical characterization of calcium hydrate phases formed in alteration processes of deposited municipal solid waste incinerator bottom ash. Environmental Science and Technology 2000, 34, 5030–5037. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zevenbergen C, Comans RNJ. Geochemical Factors Controlling the Mobilization of Major Elements during Weathering of MSWI Bottom Ash. Environmental Aspects of Construction with Waste Materials. 1994 Elsevier Science, B.V., Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.