E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 March 2014|
- World Resources Institute, http://www.wri.org/publication/navigating-numbers, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- IUP, Institute für Umweltphysik, http://www.flickr.com/photos/41766005@N06/4042373874/ [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical review of World Energy, http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/about-bp/statistical-review-of-world-energy-2013.html, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Steve Pacala, Princeton University Centre for Energy and Environmental Studies (PU-CEES), as reported by Robert Socolow at CLAIRE Convention, Politecnico di Torino, Pra Catinat, May 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Robert Socolow, Princeton University Centre for Energy and Environmental Studies (PU-CEES), CLAIRE Convention, Politecnico di Torino, Pra Catinat, May 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Trovò E., Moduli fotovoltaici ed emissioni di gas serra, Tesi di laurea, Politecnico di Torino, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zubi, G., Future of Distributed Grid-Connected PV in South Europe. PhD Thesis, University of Zaragoza and Politecnico di Torino, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ecoheatcool, WP1 - The European Heat Market, Final Report, http://www.euroheat.org/Files/Filer/ecoheatcool/documents/Ecoheatcool_WP1_Web.pdf, Bruxelles, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.