E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 March 2014|
- Active House Alliance - Active House Specification - www.activehouse.com, 2012
- EPBD recast - Directive 2010/31/EU, Official Journal of the European Union
- EIA - Annual Energy Review 2004, Energy information administration, 2005
- Pless, S. and Torcellini, P. - Net Zero Energy Buildings: a classification system based on renewable energy supply options, Technical report for NREL, 2010
- Voss et al. - From low-energy to net zero-energy buildings: status and perspectives, Journal of Green Building, 2011
- Torcellini, P.; Deru, M.; Pless, S. and Crawley, D. - Zero Energy Buildings: A critical look at the Definition, ACEE Summer Study, 2006
- Deru, M. and Torcellini, P. (2006) “ Source Energy and Emission Factors for Energy Use in Building” technical report for NREL
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.