E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Maibritt, P. Z., Biomimetic Approaches To Architectural Design For Increased Sustainability, Proceeding From New Zealand Sustainable Building Conference, New Zealand. (2010).
- Science Channel, http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/the-history-of-biomimicry, (2011).
- Salma, A., Saad, E. A., Biomimicry As A Tool For Sustainable Architectural Design Towards Morphogenetic Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University. (January 2011).
- Gruber, P., Biomimetics – Materials, Structures and Processes, Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, New York, (2011).
- Guild, B., Innovation inspired by nature work book. Biomimicry Guild. (2007).
- Baumeister, D., Biomimicry Presentation at the University of Washington College of Architecture. Seattle, USA. (8 May 2007).
- Menges. A., Biomimetic Design Processes In Architecture: Morphogenetic And Evolutionary Computational Design Bioinspire. Biomim. 7 015003, US, (2012). [CrossRef]
- McKay, J. Green Assessment Tools: The Integration of Building Envelope Durability. Proceedings of the 11th Canadian Conference on Building Science and Technology. Banff, Alberta: National Building Envelope Council, (2007).
- James L. Hoff, D.B.A. Sustainable Buildings: Addressing Long-Term Building Envelope Durability, RCI 24th International Convention and Trade Show, Dallas, Texas.(2009).
- Chen, T. L., Going Green, Ingenieur, Board Of Engineers Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2010).
- OMDEC, In Case Study Of “Failure Prevention Through Designed-In RCM, http://www.omdec.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Failure-Prevention-thro-RCM-impact-on-Equipment-Design09-2010.pdf, (2011).
- Michael, P., Biomimicry in Architecture, RIBA Publishing, London. (2011).
- Fahmi, H. (2012), Practitioner Architect, From the interview, Bandung, Indonesia, (15:00 p.m. 16 June 2012).
- Weeks, K., Perspective Winner: Peter Busby. Eco-Structure. Retrieved from http://www.ecostructure.com/energy-efficiency/the-2010-evergreen-awards-perspective-winner.aspx, (November 3, 2010).
- Mohammed, A. M., MohammadA. H., Towards Improvement in Facilities Operation and Maintenance through Feedback to the Design Team, Architectural Engineering Department, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia (2010).
- Seeley, I.H. (1986) Building technology. Macmillan Education, London, UK.
- Miller, C., Hokanson, B., The Artist and Architect: Creativity and Innovation Through Role-Based Design, Educational Technology, v4 n4 p18–27 (July-August 2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.