E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Maibritt, P. Z., Biomimetic Approaches To Architectural Design For Increased Sustainability, Proceeding From New Zealand Sustainable Building Conference, New Zealand. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Science Channel, http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/the-history-of-biomimicry, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Salma, A., Saad, E. A., Biomimicry As A Tool For Sustainable Architectural Design Towards Morphogenetic Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University. (January 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Gruber, P., Biomimetics – Materials, Structures and Processes, Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, New York, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Guild, B., Innovation inspired by nature work book. Biomimicry Guild. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Baumeister, D., Biomimicry Presentation at the University of Washington College of Architecture. Seattle, USA. (8 May 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Menges. A., Biomimetic Design Processes In Architecture: Morphogenetic And Evolutionary Computational Design Bioinspire. Biomim. 7 015003, US, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McKay, J. Green Assessment Tools: The Integration of Building Envelope Durability. Proceedings of the 11th Canadian Conference on Building Science and Technology. Banff, Alberta: National Building Envelope Council, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- James L. Hoff, D.B.A. Sustainable Buildings: Addressing Long-Term Building Envelope Durability, RCI 24th International Convention and Trade Show, Dallas, Texas.(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, T. L., Going Green, Ingenieur, Board Of Engineers Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- OMDEC, In Case Study Of “Failure Prevention Through Designed-In RCM, http://www.omdec.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Failure-Prevention-thro-RCM-impact-on-Equipment-Design09-2010.pdf, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Michael, P., Biomimicry in Architecture, RIBA Publishing, London. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Fahmi, H. (2012), Practitioner Architect, From the interview, Bandung, Indonesia, (15:00 p.m. 16 June 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Weeks, K., Perspective Winner: Peter Busby. Eco-Structure. Retrieved from http://www.ecostructure.com/energy-efficiency/the-2010-evergreen-awards-perspective-winner.aspx, (November 3, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed, A. M., MohammadA. H., Towards Improvement in Facilities Operation and Maintenance through Feedback to the Design Team, Architectural Engineering Department, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Seeley, I.H. (1986) Building technology. Macmillan Education, London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, C., Hokanson, B., The Artist and Architect: Creativity and Innovation Through Role-Based Design, Educational Technology, v4 n4 p18–27 (July-August 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.