E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Corral, M., M. Argelia, 2007. Biogas production via anaerobic digestion of high solids livestock manures, PhD thesis, New Mexico State University, 593–599
- Babel, S., J. Sae-Tang, A. Pecharaply, 2009. Anaerobic co-digestion of sewage and brewery sludge for biogas production and land application. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 6 (1): 131–140. [CrossRef]
- Ilaboya, I.R., F.F. Asekhame, M.O. Ezugwu, A.A. Erameh, F.E. Omofuma, 2010. Studies on Biogas Generation from Agricultural Waste; Analysis of the Effects of Alkaline on Gas Generation. World Applied Sciences Journal 9 (5): 537–545
- Wiley, P.E., J. Campbell, B. McKuin, 2011. Water Environment Research, Production of Biodiesel and Biogas from Algae: A Review of Process Train Options. Water Environment Research, 83 (4): 326–338 [CrossRef]
- Ofori-Boateng, C., E.M. Kwofie, 2009. Water Scrubbing: A Better Option for Biogas Purification for Effective Storage. World Applied Sciences Journal 5 (Special Issue for Environment), 122–125
- Ilyas, S.Z., 2006. A Case Study to Bottle the Biogas in Cylinders as Source of Power for Rural Industries Development in Pakistan. World Applied Sciences Journal, 1 (2): 127–130
- Rapport, J.L., 2011. Large scale anaerobic digestion of food processing waste and pre-treatment of agricultural residue for enhancement of biogas production, 12: 23–29
- Waqar Bhatti, M., 2012. Mini biogas plant reducing dependence on the firewood, International The News, Karachi, 54: 42–53
- Ahn, H.K., M.C. Smith, S.L. Kondrad, J.W. White, 2012. Evaluation of Biogas Production Potential by Dry Anaerobic Digestion of Switch grass–Animal Manure Mixtures, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 160 (4): 965–975 [CrossRef]
- Najafi, Z. N. Jaafarzadeh, 2007. Biogas Production From Animal Manure And Vegetable Wastes, The Social Contex, 48 (2): 52–54
- Manikam, N.S.T., 2012. Report of Biogas Production From The Municipal Waste, B.Sc final year project, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, 432–437
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.