E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 20152nd Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Wind Turbine Aerodynamics and Wakes|
|Published online||16 October 2015|
- N.N. Sørensen, W.Z. Shen, Numerical Modeling of Wind Turbine Wakes, Journal of Fluids Engineering, 124, 393–399 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Yu-Ting Wu, F. Porté-Agel, Large-Eddy Simulation of Wind-Turbine Wakes: Evaluation of Turbine Parametrisations, Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 138, 345–366 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Ivanell, R. Mikkelsen, J.N. Sørensen, D. Henningson, Stability analysis of the tip vortices of a wind turbine, Wind Energy, 13, 705–715 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P.-Å. Krogstad, J.A. Lund, An experimental and numerical study of the performance of a model turbine, Wind Energy, 15, 443–457 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Churchfield, S. Lee, P. Moriarty, L. Martinez, S. Leonardi, G. Vijayakumar, J. Brasseur, A Large-Eddy Simulation of Wind-Plant Aerodynamics, 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition (2012)
- R. Storey, S. Norris, J. Cater, An actuator sector method for efficient transient wind turbine simulation, Wind Energy, 18, 699–711 (2015) [CrossRef]
- B. Sanderse, B. Koren, Immersed Actuator Methods, Conference: The Science of Making Torque from Wind, Oldenburg, 2012
- A. Harten, High Resolution Schemes for Hyperbolic Conservation Laws, Journal of Computational Physics, 135, 260–278 (1997) [CrossRef]
- J. Jonkman, S. Butterfield,W. Musial, G. Scott, Definition of a 5-MW Reference Wind Turbine for Offshore System Development, Technical Report, NREL (2009)
- N. Troldborg, Actuator Line Modeling of Wind Turbine Wakes, PhD thesis, Technical University of Denmark, Copenhagen, 2008
- L. Martínez-Tossas, M.J. Churchfield, S. Leonardi, Large eddy simulations of the flow past wind turbines: actuator line and disk modeling, Wind Energy, 18, 1047–1060 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.