E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 20152nd Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Other Topics Including Meshing, Algorithms, Post-Processing, Parallel Performance|
|Published online||16 October 2015|
- Brasseur, J., Paterson, E., Schmitz, S., Campbell, R., Vijayakumar, G., Lavely, A., … & Haupt, S. 2013 A “Cyber Wind Facility” for HPC Wind Turbine Field Experiments, In APS March Meeting Abstracts (Vol. 1, p. 1189).
- Cummins, W. 1962. The impulse response function and ship motion, David Taylor Model Basin-DTNSRDC
- Campbell, R. & Paterson, E. 2011. Fluid-structure interaction analysis of flexible turbomachinery, Journal of Fluids and Structures 27(8) [CrossRef]
- Dunbar, A., Craven, B. & Paterson, E. 2014. Application of a Tightly-Coupled CFD/6-DOF Solver for Simulating Offshore Wind Turbine Platforms, 2nd SOWE Presentation
- Jacobsen, N., Fuhrman D & Fredsøe, J. 2012. A wave generation toolbox for the open-source CFD library: OpenFoam®
- Jha, P., Churchfield, M., Moriarty P., & Schmitz, S. 2013. Accuracy of State-of-the-Art Actuator-Line Modeling for Wind Turbine Wakes, 51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting
- Jonkman, J. 2010. Definition of the Floating System for Phase IV of OC3, Technical Report: NREL/TP-500-47535, National Renewable Energy Laboratory [CrossRef]
- Jonkman, J. 2007. Dynamics Modeling and Loads Analysis of an Offshore Floating Wind Turbine, Technical Report: NREL/TP-500-41958, National Renewable Energy Laboratory [CrossRef]
- Robertson, A., Jonkman, J., Musial, W., Vorpahl, F. & Popko, W. 2013. Offshore Code Comparison Collaboration, Continuation: Phase II Results of a Floating Semisubmersible Wind System, Technical Report: NREL/CP-5000-60600, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Sarpkaya, T. 1976a. In-line and Transverse Forces on Smooth and Sand-roughened Cylinders in Oscillatory Flow at High Reynolds Numbers, National Science Foundation
- Sarpkaya, T. 1976b. Vortex Shedding and Resistance in Harmonic Flow about Smooth and Rough Circular Cylinders at High Reynolds Numbers
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.