E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- K.H. O’Rourke, J.G. Williamson, NBER Working Paper Series, 7632 (April 2000). http://www.nber.org/papers/w7632.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. IMF Publications (April 2000). http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/ib/2000/041200to.htm [Google Scholar]
- P. Guinness, Geography for the IB Diploma Global Interactions (Cambridge, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Nordin, C. Zamorano Llena (eds), Redefinitions of Irish Identity: A Postnationalist Approach (Oxford, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lietar, The Future of Money. Creating New Wealth, Work and Wiser World (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Macal, M.J. North, Journal of Simulation, 4, 151–162 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Leontief, Essays in economics. Theories, theorizing, facts and policies (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Borrill, L. Tesfatsion, Agent-Based Modeling: The Right Mathematics for the Social Sciences. Working Paper № 10023 (July, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- NetLogo. http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Zvereva, D.B. Berg, OPT-i 2014-1st International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences Optimization, Proceedings, 33–43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Berg, O.M. Zvereva, A.G. Shelomentsev, A. Taubayev, Proceedings 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2015. Ecology, Economics, Education and Legislation, Vol. 3, 109–118 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.