E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- KrivikhS.V., MakarenyaA.A., Pedagogical Anthropology (SPB, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- AgadzhanyanN.A., Human Ecology (1997) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- GilyarovM.S., Biological encyclopedic dictionary (M, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- KogayE.A., Doctrine of biosphere and biosphere science class, SHK, 3, 92–105 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- GirusovE.V., Ecology and Economics of wildlife management. Available: http://nashaucheba.ru/v41859// [Google Scholar]
- Urboecology and Anthropoecology. Available: http://ecology/00170400_0.html [Google Scholar]
- ProkhorovB.B., Human Ecology (2010) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- KruglovaL.K., Socio-cultural Anthropoecology as methodological basis for personality typology. Available: http://www.pandia.ru/text/78/461/6808.php [Google Scholar]
- GrigoryevaA., How to overcome ecological fatigue, Ps, 3, 122–124 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- TsukanovE., Information society and Homo Informaticus. Available: http://www.bibliofond.ru/view.aspx?id=116652 [Google Scholar]
- VikhovanetsO.D., Academic migration as a part of migration policy in Russia. Available: http://www.fms.gov.ru/about/science/science_session/forth/vih.pdf [Google Scholar]
- KrasinetsE.S., International migration of Russian population in conditions of market transfer (2012) [Google Scholar]
- KoatsD., Generational learning styles (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SergeevaL.V., Demographic processes impact on the development of academic migration in Russia (Yekaterinburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- GladushA.D., TrofimovaG.N., FilippovV.M., Socio-cultural adaptation of foreign citizens to the conditions of studying and living in Russia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ShpetE.N., Mechanisms of social adaptation of students-migrants learning under academic mobility programs, SI TPU, 11, 170–172 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.