E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- KrivikhS.V., MakarenyaA.A., Pedagogical Anthropology (SPB, 2003)
- AgadzhanyanN.A., Human Ecology (1997) [PubMed]
- GilyarovM.S., Biological encyclopedic dictionary (M, 1986)
- KogayE.A., Doctrine of biosphere and biosphere science class, SHK, 3, 92–105 (1999)
- GirusovE.V., Ecology and Economics of wildlife management. Available: http://nashaucheba.ru/v41859//
- Urboecology and Anthropoecology. Available: http://ecology/00170400_0.html
- ProkhorovB.B., Human Ecology (2010) [PubMed]
- KruglovaL.K., Socio-cultural Anthropoecology as methodological basis for personality typology. Available: http://www.pandia.ru/text/78/461/6808.php
- GrigoryevaA., How to overcome ecological fatigue, Ps, 3, 122–124 (2016)
- TsukanovE., Information society and Homo Informaticus. Available: http://www.bibliofond.ru/view.aspx?id=116652
- VikhovanetsO.D., Academic migration as a part of migration policy in Russia. Available: http://www.fms.gov.ru/about/science/science_session/forth/vih.pdf
- KrasinetsE.S., International migration of Russian population in conditions of market transfer (2012)
- KoatsD., Generational learning styles (2011)
- SergeevaL.V., Demographic processes impact on the development of academic migration in Russia (Yekaterinburg, 2015)
- GladushA.D., TrofimovaG.N., FilippovV.M., Socio-cultural adaptation of foreign citizens to the conditions of studying and living in Russia (2008)
- ShpetE.N., Mechanisms of social adaptation of students-migrants learning under academic mobility programs, SI TPU, 11, 170–172
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.